+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*********November/December 2017***INLAND*** SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi all
I thought i should share with all of you who are waiting for good news since we all applied around the same time
Application received dec 14 2017
Medical request june 13th 2018
Decision made 26oct 2018
Labding Interview date 6th nov hamilton office

So today i went to hamilton office for my landing interview... it was very straight forward nothing to panic about. They ask so straightforward questions. And get you sign the landing papers
Questions asked to me:-
1. Which port I entered last in canada
2. Dates of travel to canada
3. Proof of employment and pay stubs
4. Refused entry to canda or any dependants

And after this she printed a paper and asked to sign and initial those answers and said congrats!!! For PR!!!

it took about 20 mins altogether..

Goodluck to all
congrats!! did they ask you to bring the proof of employment in your landing letter? I haven't seen this before.

Reactions: Baharm

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Why they asking dependents with you ,In the interviews do they issue pr’s to the dependent children in the application automatically ?

Last edited:

LC2017

Aug 30, 2018
Edmonton office. Hope we get the landing letter soon! Cheers!
Hey You still waiting for your landing interview date?I am too from Edmonton and got AIP since September 25 but nothing since then...I wanna know how it went when you finish your interview congrats being patient is the key with this thing ‍♀

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Hey You still waiting for your landing interview date?I am too from Edmonton and got AIP since September 25 but nothing since then...I wanna know how it went when you finish your interview congrats being patient is the key with this thing ‍♀
Yes, I have landed last November 6 in Edmonton. It was around 3 weeks wait since DM letter until the landing letter. It went smoothly, I was just asked to bring my valid passport, PR picture, previous visas/permits, and RPRF receipt.

That’s so long. Have you tried calling the visa office to find out what’s taking long? Maybe ask your MP about it too. I hope you receive PR soon as well. And yes, you’re right about PATIENCE - with all the waiting we have to endure for the immigration process.

Best of luck to you!