+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Is it email? or DM in that tool??
I received email and in the online-service, it is indicating Decision made, nothing in the online-service portal. So I will follow the instruction indicated in the email:
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

Reactions: Ambros

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I received email and in the online-service, it is indicating Decision made, nothing in the online-service portal. So I will follow the instruction indicated in the email:
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.
Thanks for sharing.

I guess it won't happen to me any soon. I just called CIC agent, she said background check still in progress...

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Wow! So so happy for u. Good luck in life.
Thank you very much!
Dec 2015 still waiting!! Csis completed securty in July 2017!! When did your security started or finished?
Hi Umanitiba, You will get PPR soon. No worries!
My security started on Jan 13 2017. I don't know when it was done. Last time I got the note in the end of Dec, it said it was in PV2, location was PS - pending

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi guys,
I received PPR this morning!
I would like to thank you all for your help and companionship!
I wish you all get your PPR soon and have a wonderful life in Canada!
God bless us all!
Alex congrats !!!!!

Reactions: yelenah