+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Mingsong

Nov 3, 2017
21 Dec 2015 applicant

Receive IRCC ATIP file 28 Aug 2017

What is the meaning of this PS?

PM told me i was stuck for security background check.
In my Client details
SECURITY : 1

What is the meaning of this PS?

Mingsong

Nov 3, 2017
And i am chinese, i don't know why my security is so slow.
i lived in France for one year, i don't know whether that is the reason.

Mar 29, 2017
Guys, need your advise. I am now applying for bridge work permit and found following required documents:

Letter from the provincial government that confirms the province has nominated you for permanent residence

Unfortunately I sent the original nomination certificate to CIC and didn't make a copy. Since they have that file in office, can I just tell them my PNC number? I applied ATIP to IRCC with Privacy Act to request this file. If I walk into local PNP office to request a copy of that certificate, will they give me?

I also applied to local PNP office for support letter , but their processing time is 3 months. Will this support letter help?

If your nomination has expired, a copy of the acknowledgement letter confirming that IRCC received your permanent residence application before the nomination expired

Have this AOR letter in my email inbox.

Offer of employment from an employer based in that province (not applicable if applying for a Bridging open work permit)

Statement from the province that identifies the job and employer and states that:

• you are urgently needed by your employer who has offered you a job in that province or territory

• the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities,

• the employment is not part-time or seasonal, and

• the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.

Note: If you submitted an application for permanent residence provide proof that your application has been received or approved in principle.

My current work permit is an open work permit (PGWP), so I think this one is not applicable to my case.

If you are the spouse or the common law partner of an open work permit holder i.e. post graduate work permit, working holiday work permit, bridging open work permit under federal skilled worker class, federal skilled trades class or caregiver class (caring for children class or caring for people with high medical needs class), please provide:

• a letter from the primary foreign worker's current employer confirming employment or a copy of their employment offer or contract;

• a copy of the primary foreign worker's last three pay stubs; and

• a copy of the primary foreign worker's open work permit

My spouse is an open work permit holder. But confusing part is, I am applying bridge work permit using my current PR application which is still being processed. Shall I submit information regarding my spouse? Heard they will only give one year bridge work permit each time; if my spouse still have 2 years open work pemit valid, will they give me 2 years bridge work permit depending on my spouse?

THX

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Guys, need your advise. I am now applying for bridge work permit and found following required documents:

Letter from the provincial government that confirms the province has nominated you for permanent residence

Unfortunately I sent the original nomination certificate to CIC and didn't make a copy. Since they have that file in office, can I just tell them my PNC number? I applied ATIP to IRCC with Privacy Act to request this file. If I walk into local PNP office to request a copy of that certificate, will they give me?

I also applied to local PNP office for support letter , but their processing time is 3 months. Will this support letter help?

If your nomination has expired, a copy of the acknowledgement letter confirming that IRCC received your permanent residence application before the nomination expired

Offer of employment from an employer based in that province (not applicable if applying for a Bridging open work permit)

Statement from the province that identifies the job and employer and states that:

• you are urgently needed by your employer who has offered you a job in that province or territory

• the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.

Note: If you submitted an application for permanent residence provide proof that your application has been received or approved in principle.

My current work permit is an open work permit (PGWP), so I think this one is not applicable to my case.

If you are the spouse or the common law partner of an open work permit holder i.e. post graduate work permit, working holiday work permit, bridging open work permit under federal skilled worker class, federal skilled trades class or caregiver class (caring for children class or caring for people with high medical needs class), please provide:

• a letter from the primary foreign worker's current employer confirming employment or a copy of their employment offer or contract;

My spouse is an open work permit holder. But confusing part is, I am applying bridge work permit using my current PR application which is still being processed. Shall I submit information regarding my spouse? Heard they will only give one year bridge work permit each time; if my spouse still have 2 years open work pemit valid, will they give me 2 years bridge work permit depending on my spouse?

THX
Since you already got aor you don't need the nomination anymore. Just attach the aor email cic sent you.

genever

Oct 14, 2013
Dec 15,2015 applicant still in process my status change that they just received my medical last month but i did my medical dec 2016.got my bowp i applied july 31

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015

THX

I suggest you to attach copy of your nomination certificate because I know many guys who apply for BOWP during their PR process and they got refusal because they didn't attached Nomination certificate in their documents.

I can share their contact with you if you want so you can talk to them directly.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017

THX
No worry, you just need to attach the photocopy of the Nominee certificate and your AOR letter. I have done this and got my BOWP without any issue. You don't need send them the ture copy of the certificate, because we don't have it.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi,

I just got my first ATIP notes. May I know where to see this activity number?

Seems my location is PS- since April.
At the end of the note, under " activity" section. I think this is the last section in the note. In my note, my location is PS- too. I guess this is PS-pending but they wipped out pending.

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
At the end of the note, under " activity" section. I think this is the last section in the note. In my note, my location is PS- too. I guess this is PS-pending but they wipped out pending.

In my activity section, it looks as bellow. Is this where to look?

Thanks in advance.

ACTIVITY:
ACTIVITY1:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity Type: Secrutiry Screening
Field Name: Status

ACTIVITY3:
UCI:
Name:

ACTIVITY5:
UCI:
Name:
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date:2017/01/13
Updated By: BB01127
Office: Centralized Intake Office

ACTIVITY6:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity Type: Secrutiry

ACTIVITY:10 Medicail​

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017

Thanks in advance.

ACTIVITY:
ACTIVITY1:
UCI:
Name:

ACTIVITY3:
UCI:
Name:

ACTIVITY5:
UCI:
Name:
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date:2017/01/13
Updated By: BB01127
Office: Centralized Intake Office

ACTIVITY6:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity Type: Secrutiry

ACTIVITY:10 Medicail​
Yes, and everything here is exactly the same as mine!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017

Thanks in advance.

ACTIVITY:
ACTIVITY1:
UCI:
Name:

ACTIVITY3:
UCI:
Name: