+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Jjrjunior

Mar 6, 2017
hopeful.ad said:
Hello,

Anybody has Regway, SK border crossing experience? what documents should I take to cross the border? Please guide.

I live in Regina, SK.

Regway or North portal?
ive been to regway for my work permit a year ago, they are kind.. and that portal is not strict as somewhere else, better you go early like 6 am they are not bussy would take you only 5 - 10 min.. but i dont know for permanent residence stuff

Jjrjunior

Mar 6, 2017
sexualabilitymorethan16mo said:
Want to make sure if other still waiting NOV-DEC applicants have same status as appended below?

Where is this application? Details
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
yes im december 30, 2015 applicant.. B/G not applicable still, medical is passed.. waiting for the next update...

Sarb Singh

May 19, 2016
Anna13 said:
How can I order the ecas notes some of you talk about? Thanks for your help.
It's GCMS notes not ecas notes I think, Anna.
I have never ordered but I think you can order on CIC website.

P

pnpab

Folks,

November applicant here. It's been 16 months and 2 weeks since I submitted my application. My security check is still in progress.

I never went home since I left more than 9 years ago.

I only visited my parents 4 years ago. I really want to visit them again soon. I'm thinking of travelling outside Canada for 2 to 3 weeks to visit them perhaps in a warm country.

I don't know if travelling at this stage of my application may cause delays in the processing time. What if I get ppr while being on vacation overseas?

A

alberto121212

pnpab said:
Folks,

November applicant here. It's been 16 months and 2 weeks since I submitted my application. My security check is still in progress.

I never went home since I left more than 9 years ago.

I only visited my parents 4 years ago. I really want to visit them again soon. I'm thinking of travelling outside Canada for 2 to 3 weeks to visit them perhaps in a warm country.

I don't know if travelling at this stage of my application may cause delays in the processing time. What if I get ppr while being on vacation overseas?
This is completely fine. When they send you the pass port request by email, they give you a deadline to submit it. You can respond to the email and explain that you are overseas visiting and they willpostpone the deadline. My friend did that.

P

pnpab

Hi folks,

I'm applying for BOWP. In the questioner there is the following question. It seems to be missing the economic class/PNP. Have you encountered the same issue? If I answer 'No' to this question it leads me to a different type of application which requires job offer, etc. Am I doing something wrong here?

I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
Protected Persons in Canada
Live-in Caregiver in Canada

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
pnpab said:
Hi folks,

I'm applying for BOWP. In the questioner there is the following question. It seems to be missing the economic class/PNP. Have you encountered the same issue? If I answer 'No' to this question it leads me to a different type of application which requires job offer, etc. Am I doing something wrong here?

I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
Protected Persons in Canada
Live-in Caregiver in Canada
Strange, are these the only options? I think maybe it is a system error, what would happen if you just select one of the options then move forward to the next step?

Sarb Singh

May 19, 2016
Hi guys. 26th November 15 applicant here.
I called CIC this morning and found that they are working on criminology. Just wondering is criminology a part of background check ? Or security check ? Or is it different from both of them.
Any update for you guys or is it too early to ask for the week ?

HeyStarbucks

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
I think criminology is part of the background check. Yeah I guess right now it is relatively earlier for an update of this week.

Mar 29, 2017
Sarb Singh said:
I called CIC this morning and found that they are working on criminology. Just wondering is criminology a part of background check ? Or security check ? Or is it different from both of them.
Our applications arrived there on same day. Still no updates.

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
do you have any criminal record?
Sarb Singh said:

Sarb Singh

May 19, 2016
sexualabilitymorethan16mo said:
Our applications arrived there on same day. Still no updates.
Okey. Let's hope for the best. She told me that Due Date shows in system is 1st July. Means that's the farthest date it's processing can go. I strongly urge everyone on this forum to call CIC and find out their due date so that we can here get an idea from everyone's discussion with call center.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Sarb Singh said:
Okey. Let's hope for the best. She told me that Due Date shows in system is 1st July. Means that's the farthest date it's processing can go. I strongly urge everyone on this forum to call CIC and find out their due date so that we can here get an idea from everyone's discussion with call center.
Last time I called, they told me to wait for one or two more month. Did they told you the same or they told you your due date directly? They didn't tell me there is a due date and I forgot to ask.

Gsnaz

May 29, 2015
Alex2028 said:
Last time I called, they told me to wait for one or two more month. Did they told you the same or they told you your due date directly? They didn't tell me there is a due date and I forgot to ask.
I called them last week same day and the agent told me tht they Ar working on
Background status of my spouse.i asked him how long it will take to make decisions and
He told that we Ar not able to tell the time frame ..
I am November 22 2015 applicant..should I talk to them again ? Or
Contact to MP HERE? Please advice