+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I am really happy to see all you guys are getting PR one by one too!

Since I have became PR at the end of February, I went to buy a .ca domain and developed a immigration website with the information I have collected since I started prepare my PR application.

It is totally a personal website to help others prepare and go through the journey like us. Below is the URL please check.

https://canadaimmigration101.ca

Please feel free to let me know if you have additional information you would like me to add in this website.
Thanks and Good luck to your bright future.

Alex2028

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Any news ppl?

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Nothing new, tomorrow is my 30th month. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week, and again waiting. I don't see the end of this.
My 29th month has ended. Lets hope and pray this new month brings good news for all of us.

Reactions: Ambros

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi guys,

I am really happy to see all you guys are getting PR one by one too!

Since I have became PR at the end of February, I went to buy a .ca domain and developed a immigration website with the information I have collected since I started prepare my PR application.

It is totally a personal website to help others prepare and go through the journey like us. Below is the URL please check.

https://canadaimmigration101.ca

Please feel free to let me know if you have additional information you would like me to add in this website.
Thanks and Good luck to your bright future.

Alex2028
Alex did u experience the same change in ur additional documents section? Where they ask for more documents but then told that it was a glitch and nothing is needed.the cic agent toldme that and also informed me that new notes have been added in my file.i donot know what those are. Please share if u went thru with the same change also and how long was dat before ur ppr.

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Try to call cic and know the present status of your application
I know my current status, 12 months in the security check. I tried everything, called CIC, went to MP office, wrote to everyone, nothing helped. It's always the same answer, everything looks good, but you have to wait. And I'm waiting.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I know my current status, 12 months in the security check. I tried everything, called CIC, went to MP office, wrote to everyone, nothing helped. It's always the same answer, everything looks good, but you have to wait. And I'm waiting.
I am waitIng from last 19 months .
Sept applicants . BGIP from feb 27, have additional doc review in mycic , don’t know last time when I called them, they said every thIngs look good , will get done by 1-2 weeks . Hope to see some good news this week .

Reactions: Ambros

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Alex did u experience the same change in ur additional documents section? Where they ask for more documents but then told that it was a glitch and nothing is needed.the cic agent toldme that and also informed me that new notes have been added in my file.i donot know what those are. Please share if u went thru with the same change also and how long was dat before ur ppr.
Yes, I did see " additional document required" then changed to no need from me by itself. It was in last year, maybe in September. I guess, maybe I passed security check at the end of last year, but they already run out of quota for last year, then they waited until Feburary to send to me and others.