+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Mar 29, 2017
I honestly tell you a true story.

In February 2017, I talk to one lady in Alberta waiting for her PR and she filed her application in Feb 2015. The only thing she suggest me that its useless to call MP, CIC and she also quite for last 4 months and she got her PPR.

I understand its very difficult to wait and very painful but the only new thing I did that I keep quite since September 2017, No GCMS notes order , no call to CIC, no Call to MP.

I hope every one in this group will get his PPR soon.
I know few guys who have a same time line like me and I hope they will get it soon before 2018.
Long words short, keep our mouth shut and wait for CIC's mercy

lol

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Nov 2015 applicant
Medical Passed Nov 2016
Added spouse Oct 2016
Medical extended for both of us till June 2018
Still waiting >>>>>

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Nov 2015 applicant
Medical Passed Nov 2016
Added spouse Oct 2016
Medical extended for both of us till June 2018
Still waiting >>>>>
How do you know your medical extended till June 2018? I medical changed from passed to needed then to passed, so I thought my medical is extended. But I don't know it is for how long.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Hi Flying_Bird, have you applied through EE yet? How thing is going?
Yes. The entire process from submission to last stage took 18 days. If they didn't request for another comprehensive ss then I should got ppr anytime soon. I received confirmation that my pnp paperbased application has all the requirements met including the ss. It's just that these old applications might have been deferred to next year for approval. People are getting their EE applications finalized in 21 days or so.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Yes. The entire process from submission to last stage took 18 days. If they didn't request for another comprehensive ss then I should got ppr anytime soon. I received confirmation that my pnp paperbased application has all the requirements met including the ss. It's just that these old applications might have been deferred to next year for approval. People are getting their EE applications finalized in 21 days or so.
Wow, you have already passed the medical too? That's good!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
It feels hopeless waiting for such a long time... :(
Hey Xiaopan, since Masood got it. I think our turn will come eventually. Let's just wait. I don't check e-service, because when I do it, my day would start with disappointment. So I just wait for the PPR email to come. That's all.

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hey Xiaopan, since Masood got it. I think our turn will come eventually. Let's just wait. I don't check e-service, because when I do it, my day would start with disappointment. So I just wait for the PPR email to come. That's all.
Thanks for your words ....