+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Why June..?
There is no sign this waiting could be shorter in the future, but become longer and longer. They have accepted more applicants but processed less and less this year than last year. The delay will be extended a lot. In around 2007, at the end of liberal government regem in the last time, the average processing time for CEC was 6-8 years. We are heading to that direction again! It is strange, it seems that liberal is good to immigrant but their processing time is longer than PC. Remember, it was PC introduced EE.

Last edited:

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I don't know why they treat us like this
Hi Flying_Bird,
There are many many cases in EE category processed in a very short perod of time. However, once we are in SS in PNP, I just highly doubt that they will not put us in SS in EE. Once in the 20% of EE, the life would be like a hell again, plus the extral money is spent. Is it worth to try? My friend, I will prey for you if you insist to try. Maybe I will try EE too. But for now, I just highly doubt it. All I am doing, is trying to plan ahead given the fact that PR is not coming in the next year even.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Hi Flying_Bird,
There are many many cases in EE category processed in a very short perod of time. However, once we are in SS in PNP, I just highly doubt that they will not put us in SS in EE. Once in the 20% of EE, the life would be like a hell again, plus the extral money is spent. Is it worth to try? My friend, I will prey for you if you insist to try. Maybe I will try EE too. But for now, I just highly doubt it. All I am doing, is trying to plan ahead given the fact that PR is not coming in the next year even.
Alex,

Don't loose hope, you are the one in this group who always motivate every one.

I can share one more time line of one guy who applied in feb 2015 and he got his PPR in oct 2017 , his name is Pedro.
He is not active on forum but I got his PPR info on whats app group of SS Effectees.

So I am hoping that we will get soon.

Reactions: Alex2028

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Alex,

I can share one more time line of one guy who applied in feb 2015 and he got his PPR in oct 2017 , his name is Pedro.
He is not active on forum but I got his PPR info on whats app group of SS Effectees.

He got his PPR after filing a Mandamus!

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
My ME expired last friday.

Today my application status changes: "Submitted" ====>> “Your Action Is Required”
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

Does this mean I may need to do ME?

Last edited:

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Alex,

Thanks MASOOD85!

I can't imagine without you guys keep inspiring me, keep me holding up, how I could go through this long journey.

Thank you for sharing the good news! It is helpful to see the light! Thank you!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
He got his PPR after filing a Mandamus!
Hi Umanitoba,
Do you happen to know if he did this through lawyer or he did it by himself? Do you think how difficult is it if we do it by ourselves?

I know my English is not good, but I think the law clauses were not even written down in English. Maybe the law was originally in French, then translated into English by some Chinese guy like me.
Just don't know what it is talking about.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Hi Umanitoba,
Do you happen to know if he did this through lawyer or he did it by himself? Do you think how difficult is it if we do it by ourselves?

I know my English is not good, but I think the law clauses were not even written down in English. Maybe the law was originally in French, then translated into English by some Chinese guy like me.
Just don't know what it is talking about.
Through a lawyer. You need a lawyer to do this because it's a sensitive matter and you do don't want to make a mistake!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
My ME expired last friday.

Today my application status changes: "Submitted" ====>> “Your Action Is Required”
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

Does this mean I may need to do ME?
If you are outland probably you need another medical exam!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I am inland. But travelled several times outside Canada after ME is done.
I wish to do another ME, at least that means someone is processing my file
Not necessarily! your medical expired and they are going to extend or ask another medical. If you are an inland just call them if they are asking for new medical exam because why you need to pay for their delay! and if they want another medical ask them when you get the final decision!

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Not necessarily! you medical expired and they are going to extend or ask another medical. If you are an inland just call them if they are asking for new medical exam because why you need to pay for their delay! and if they want if ask them when you get the final decision!
I mean if I pay for an ME so I can get PPR sooner. LOL
Ya, I will call them tomorrow.

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Not necessarily! your medical expired and they are going to extend or ask another medical. If you are an inland just call them if they are asking for new medical exam because why you need to pay for their delay! and if they want if ask them when you get the final decision!
Actually we already paid for their delay.

Extended work permits for 2 in earlier this year. If no ppr by Feb 2018, we will have to extend them again.