+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
It seems your MR perhaps must have expired so they need a new one. I would recommend ordering gcms notes to see what is going on since its close to 2 years for you now.
You are right. My ME just went expired last week but I didn't receive any MR. I didnt want to call them but I might will have today. ok I might will have to oeder GCMS again. I only ordered once in June. Thanks for you help.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
You are right. My ME just went expired last week but I didn't receive any MR. I didnt want to call them but I might will have today. ok I might will have to oeder GCMS again. I only ordered once in June. Thanks for you help.
I'm a November 2015 applicant too. Did upfront med in July 2016. It expired I last July. Cic has sent it for extension in September. But still has not been extended. I decided to apply through EE as well. So just did a new medical for EE and sent a copy for pnp paperbased application as well.

If you are willing to wait they will most likely extend your medical. But I could not wait any on get and just did another one.

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm a November 2015 applicant too. Did upfront med in July 2016. It expired I last July. Cic has sent it for extension in September. But still has not been extended. I decided to apply through EE as well. So just did a new medical for EE and sent a copy for pnp paperbased application as well.

If you are willing to wait they will most likely extend your medical. But I could not wait any on get and just did another one.
I thought we are going to get it approved soon but .still..I thought about applying EE but really didnt want to go thru the process again and will have to take english exam ugh..

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
It seems your MR perhaps must have expired so they need a new one. I would recommend ordering gcms notes to see what is going on since its close to 2 years for you now.
Tried to call the cic call center but they are too busy at the moment. No luck.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I thought we are going to get it approved soon but .still..I thought about applying EE but really didnt want to go thru the process again and will have to take english exam ugh..
I didn't prepare for the ielts. Just registered and wrote the test got 8.0. The cutoff point for ITA has been around 440 this year. So you get the ITA in the next draw. Just get your work experience letters, bank letter, and use the existing PCC. It's a short process to get all the docs and apply.

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I didn't prepare for the ielts. Just registered and wrote the test got 8.0. The cutoff point for ITA has been around 440 this year. So you get the ITA in the next draw. Just get your work experience letters, bank letter, and use the existing PCC. It's a short process to get all the docs and apply.
I am not good at English exam at all...so I will have to prepare... what about the criminal record stuff? Mine are all expired.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I am not good at English exam at all...so I will have to prepare... what about the criminal record stuff? Mine are all expired.
PCC doesn't expire if you didn't return to the other country for overall more than 6 months. Read the instructions on cic website about PCC.

jyken

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
AB PNP
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
Doc's Request.
11-30-2016
AOR Received.
10-20-2016
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
recieved passport with visa 28-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018 visa office Edmonton
Hi guys may i know if you have an idea why your applications are so delayed? did you stayed lots of different countries?backlogs? too many dependants? im on my 17 months now

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
My status in mycic changed to "Your Action Is Required" and ME changed from "you dont need a ME" to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."... But there is no message sent (my ME just got expired).. I think it is a system glitch...ugh
I think this is system bug. Remember my cic account changed to the " your action is required" for my medical? Now it is changed back to no action is required. I guess, maybe it was changed because the officer has extended my medical.

Reactions: HeyStarbucks

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think this is system bug. Remember my cic account changed to the " your action is required" for my medical? Now it is changed back to no action is required. I guess, maybe it was changed because the officer has extended my medical.
I have the same guess!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I have the same guess!
Ok, I think maybe next week yours will change back no action required too. If you stay in Canada, they should extend our Medical. I think our files are both pending for review for at least half year since the CBSA completed the investigation. No matter how long the queue is, there is an end of waiting by all means!!!

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Ok, I think maybe next week yours will change back no action required too. If you stay in Canada, they should extend our Medical. I think our files are both pending for review for at least half year since the CBSA completed the investigation. No matter how long the queue is, there is an end of waiting by all means!!!
You mean another half year?

I even don't know when will CBSA finish...