+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Same. I will definitely apply EE if it's free. hahah

How was that ME thing? Have you figure it out?
I haven't recevie any medical request, I think it is just a system bug.
What in there is the old one, that I have already done accordingly last year:

Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) - October 27, 2016 09:36:17 a.m

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
If they can finish in 1 year, that's Jan 2018. I will be happy[/QUOT
What do you guys think how much more long till we get ppr? This lot has already hit 25months now. So how much longer do you guys think they will drag our applications till we get ppr? Or is there a situation that they might refuse us??
We have done nothing wrong ,and the pnp is still an ongoing program. I have a bad feeling that we will still need to wait more time. But I believe it is just a matter of time

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I haven't recevie any medical request, I think it is just a system bug.
What in there is the old one, that I have already done accordingly last year:

Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) - October 27, 2016 09:36:17 a.m

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

haha we have the same date for medical request last year, here is mine:

"Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) - October 27, 2016 07:54:41 a.m. EDT"

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
What do you guys think how much more long till we get ppr? This lot has already hit 25months now. So how much longer do you guys think they will drag our applications till we get ppr? Or is there a situation that they might refuse us??
We have done nothing wrong ,and the pnp is still an ongoing program. I have a bad feeling that we will still need to wait more time. But I believe it is just a matter of time
I think Alex2028 is right. It's just the time. I never hear anyone been refused at this stage.

I am trying to focus on my normal life and move on.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
haha we have the same date for medical request last year, here is mine:

"Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) - October 27, 2016 07:54:41 a.m. EDT"
I think our files are in the same officer's hand. I really wish this guy could somehow work harder to process our application as soon as possible!

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think our files are in the same officer's hand. I really wish this guy could somehow work harder to process our application as soon as possible!
As long as we don't leave the country.... ugh. All my vacations will have to be rescheduled.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Called cic today. Told them it's been 24 months my app is in process. Asked them if they can tell me when the application is expected to be finalized. The response was no we cannot tell you. Told them if I don't know how long it will take then how would I know this endless waiting is worth it. The response was it is up to you if you want to wait.

The respected folks there think the only objective in our life is to become a pr and everything else must be given up for this cause. Just because we don't have any power they can delay this wait time for many years. If we have any issues with that we can just give up and leave.