+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Can u contact CBSA again through atip and ask them to send the CSIS report to you and to let you know when CSIS submitted advice to them and when CBSA received it?
Can I add you to the SS effectees list? What is your AOR?
I already got a csis atip in a CD. Ss started in Jan. 2016. Advice was sent to cbsa late May 2016.
Requested cbsa for atip 3 months ago. They haven't replied to my follow up emails yet.
I was told cbsa is responsible to conduct comprehensive security screening for pr applications. But I need to contact ircc for the status as they are the responsibile party for the pr applications.

Last edited:

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I already got a csis atip in a CD. Ss started in Jan. 2016. Advice was sent to cbsa late May 2016.
Requested cbsa for atip 3 months ago. They haven't replied to my follow up emails yet.
Contacted cbsa executive vice president. She replied. I was told cbsa is responsible to conduct comprehensive security screening for pr applications. But I need to contact ircc for the status as they are the responsibile party for the pr applications.
Law is law, they can't play with law. If CSIS provides note and status then CBSA needs to do the same thing based on the law and Act. They have to provide all information that they have according to the Privacy Act and it doesn't matter if they are 3rd party or not. You can submit a compliant regarding your ATIP request.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Law is law, they can't play with law. If CSIS provides note and status then CBSA needs to do the same thing based on the law and Act. They have to provide all information that they have according to the Privacy Act and it doesn't matter if they are 3rd party or not. You can submit a compliant regarding your ATIP request.
I agree complain to the high commissioner of Canada http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx
I did use them before once when IRCC did not send gcms in 60 days and did not reply the follow up emails I sents after 45 days and 60 days and within 10 days I got the gcms also I got an email from IRCC and they did sincere applology. The commissioner was very fast in processing the complaint.

Mar 29, 2017
QTE

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX, Agent XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

UNQTE

That's what I got from my webform enquiruy.
I feel quite satisfied with their warm service.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Yes, especially they also said they are making "all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible." Thank you for sharing this with us!
It's not enough after this significant delay. They need to respond more clear not only changing the tune of the response. They have to give us a deadline to complete the process. Inland applicants can't live in limbo and they should give us the highest priority.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
It's not enough after this significant delay. They need to respond more clear not only changing the tune of the response. They have to give us a deadline to complete the process. Inland applicants can't live in limbo and they should give us the highest priority.
Yes, I agree, and I think your application should be finalized soon. My understanding is CIC are trying to finallize our applications as soon as possible. Therefore, I would like to see your application be approved as soon as possible.

Mar 29, 2017
QTE

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX, Agent XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

UNQTE

That's what I got from my webform enquiruy.
I feel quite satisfied with their warm service.
I was just.. saying something ironic...
We left our home country to Canada, to chase for what? A Canadian dream? A more progressive country including her government system?
Totally a joke.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Like my ironic nick name, now my sexual ability is reaching 23months lol.
23 months without a single shot.
Your application has reached 23months?? Is ur security screening also in progress? Mine changed to ss on 8th june 2017, after med passed