+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
This is getting frustrating now. What to do now no idea! I will be starting 21months on my application now from next week. Application stuck in final process!!
It is a little bit embarrassing to tell anyone but to be honest, in these two months, I am more anxious about watching the new episodes of Game of Throne season 7. I really want to know who is going to be killed off in the new episode.....

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
I would be appreciate it if anyone can HELP me.

I am October 2015 applicant (YES you read it right! 2015!). PNP Ontario, I have passed medical almost 1 year ago!!! can u believe it? Its about to expire!!!
I am on security check for almost 10 months and still no news!! (I called 3 times, wrote case specific 2 times... the answer is (IT IS WHAT IT IS)

If you know someone with my issue who could solve it anyway, please let me know WHAT SHOULD I DO? Its just not fair!!
You are not alone , i am November 2015 applicant . Try to fax to CSIS regarding your case. 613-369-2954

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
You are not alone , i am November 2015 applicant . Try to fax to CSIS regarding your case. 613-369-2954
Hi Aman,
Did you fax CSIS, is there any response from them?

I am 31st July 2015 applicant , security check started in September 2016, now its 2 years completed no response from CIC.
I know one guy in this from who applied in February 2015 and still waiting for security check. One of my friend (August 2015 applicant) also applied in express entry CEC category because he is also waiting for PPR , lets see if he will receive his PPR from Express entry so it should be clear that our application is not delayed because of security check, it is delayed due to laziness of CIC.

Sarb Singh

May 19, 2016
Still waiting on my passport to return
Sent to representative on July 11
Representative send it off July 11
Today is July 26, tracker is still not activated
Waiting waiting waiting!! Need to get this over now!
In the same boat. I sent my passport on 7th July. Received on 12th. Return tracker is still not activated. Please let us know when your return is activated. I will do same once I heard anything.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi Aman,

I am 31st July 2015 applicant , security check started in September 2016, now its 2 years completed no response from CIC.
I know one guy in this from who applied in February 2015 and still waiting for security check. One of my friend (August 2015 applicant) also applied in express entry CEC category because he is also waiting for PPR , lets see if he will receive his PPR from Express entry so it should be clear that our application is not delayed because of security check, it is delayed due to laziness of CIC.
Yes I did, they told me we never received any request from IRCC in regards to your security check then I called CIC about that then they gave me Aug 15, 2017 deadline for DM

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Yes I did, they told me we never received any request from IRCC in regards to your security check then I called CIC about that then they gave me Aug 15, 2017 deadline for DM
Cic actually gave you a deadline! Okay than thats great you will hear soon hopefully.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Aman,

Hi MASOOD, could we apply EE while the PNP is still proceeing? If yes, I would like to issue an application to EE too!

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Hi MASOOD, could we apply EE while the PNP is still proceeing? If yes, I would like to issue an application to EE too!
Yes you can if you have Letter of Invitation from CIC for EE, my friend did as well.
I am waiting for his results from EE, if he get the request of PPR from EE then I will take his both file number and give reference to my MP of his case.
its my plan.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Yes you can if you have Letter of Invitation from CIC under EE, my friend did as well.
I am waiting for his results from EE, if he get the request of PPR from EE then I will take his both file number and give reference to my MP of his case.
its my plan.
I checked myCIC account, and found that there is no option to allow me submit application under EE. I guess I will need withdraw the PNP PR application to issue EE application then put myself in the pool for the lucky-draw? If so, I think it is better just wait this PNP PR application to be proceed because my work permit extension depends on this one though. I guess, if I haven't link this PNP PR to myCIC account, I might be able to issue another EE application, however, I have linked them in last year, so I can't issue another PR application under the same CIC account.

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
I guess a lot of officers are in vacation.
Alex
Umanitoba
Massood
U all guys are single applicants?
Or added spouse later?

P

pnpab

I checked myCIC account, and found that there is no option to allow me submit application under EE. I guess I will need withdraw the PNP PR application to issue EE application then put myself in the pool for the lucky-draw? If so, I think it is better just wait this PNP PR application to be proceed because my work permit extension depends on this one though. I guess, if I haven't link this PNP PR to myCIC account, I might be able to issue another EE application, however, I have linked them in last year, so I can't issue another PR application under the same CIC account.
That's just a glitch in the mycic account page. I had the same issue last year. All you have to do is to unlink your pnp pr application in your 'mycic' account. As soon as you do that it will allow you to apply for EE. Then you can create a profile for EE. After that you can link your pnp pr application to your 'mycic' account. You don't need to withdraw your pnp pr application. Just unlink it.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
That's just a glitch in the mycic account page. I had the same issue last year. All you have to do is to unlink your pnp pr application in your 'mycic' account. As soon as you do that it will allow you to apply for EE. Then you can create a profile for EE. After that you can link your pnp pr application to your 'mycic' account. You don't need to withdraw your pnp pr application. Just unlink it.
I see. Thank you very much! May I ask if you have applied EE as well? How thing is going? Have you done Medical check for EE yet? I am still waiting for the work permit extension, shall I wait until I recieve the new work permit or this is irrelavent?