+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

P

pnpab

Nayla said:
hi,
how many of you got BG changed in to process on 11 Jan 2017 and still waiting for DM?????
Mine changed on 11/jan and am still waiting...

The thing is that am moving to a different apartment on 1st of march so that's mean my address will be change..

so am not sure what to do about the address, if I need to notify cic regarding this, this might also takes more times..or just go to the Canada post and make an mail transfer to my new address for a fews months..

we might receive PPR this month though...
The only major concern with change of address is when you leave the province or country. They want to make sure your current location is in line with the conditions of your application eligibility and 2nd to make sure any mail correspondences get to you without delays, getting lost etc. I could be wrong.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
pnpab said:
Today there were more than 3300 ITA issued under the Express Entry stream. I'm not sure if they had already planned the resources to process these unprecedented number of applications or they are using the resources from other streams. I think IRCC budget for this year was around ~ 330 full time equivalents for express entry and around ~ 50 full time equivalents for the pnp stream. If they reduce this 50 FTE for the pnp then we may have to wait much longer. I hope this is not the case though. Any thoughts?
Yes, I noticed that they have doubled express entry invitation this year but we have such a long delay for processing without any reasons. I have applied for PNP when there was no express entry in 2014 and if I knew that this process is going to take 3 years from the beginning, I would apply for express entry.

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
pnpab said:
The only major concern with change of address is when you leave the province or country. They want to make sure your current location is in line with the conditions of your application eligibility and 2nd to make sure any mail correspondences get to you without delays, getting lost etc. I could be wrong.
ya completely understandable but am still in same province, am just moving to a different buildings which is 2streets difference of my actual add.

cirrusBlack

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th July 2015
Doc's Request.
8th September 2015
AOR Received.
13th August 2015
IELTS Request
submitted together with the application package
Jatir Nana said:
Hey cirrusBlack,

when to requested for GCMS notes? Answer: Anytime you ask for GCMS note. It is your right to know about your visa processing steps under S(12).

what attachment have you uploaded?Answer: You have to attach you the scan copy of your passport.

I can't submit my request without an attachment.Answer: Yes .. IRCC will not allow you to submit a request without your any Identification.

Cheers
Hi Jatir Nana,

Thanks for the response. Actually, I had my passport renewed last April 2016, with that, i uploaded the copy thru Case Specific Inquiry. But then, last January 15, got an eamil from the CIC asking for my new passport copy as my passport was about to expire on Feb 1, 2016 as per their record. It is also expressed on the letter that "The visa will not be issued if the new copy of valid passport (beyond 6mos) is not submitted within 30 days". Though I submitted to them already way back June 2016, in short, I uploaded the new copy, sent to them, and I even did all the 3 options on how to submit the copy of my valid passport. After two days BGC was changed to In Progress. Up to now still waiting. That is why I'm planning to do the GCMS. For me to know if the BGC was done or not yet...

Any thoughts?

woodsky

May 16, 2016
umanitoba said:
Yes, I noticed that they have doubled express entry invitation this year but we have such a long delay for processing without any reasons. I have applied for PNP when there was no express entry in 2014 and if I knew that this process is going to take 3 years from the beginning, I would apply for express entry.
I am exact on the same situation and a friend of mine just called me for celebrating that he got his PR and his application took only 4 months through EE.

It is really frustrating to watch all this happening and watch your application sitting in pile while others are just getting everything so quickly.

Question is... what comes next? When is this going to end?

I try to remain positive here, but 13 months for a MR... I have to say... what an unfair way to process applications! ???

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
woodsky said:
I am exact on the same situation and a friend of mine just called me for celebrating that he got his PR and his application took only 4 months through EE.

It is really frustrating to watch all this happening and watch your application sitting in pile while others are just getting everything so quickly.

Question is... what comes next? When is this going to end?

I try to remain positive here, but 13 months for a MR... I have to say... what an unfair way to process applications! ???

I am March 2016 applicant, still waiting for MR. I got ITA last month. I fee if I apply in EE, this month. I will get PR in EE before than paper application. Such is state of paper application.

zhram

Jan 5, 2013
fly101514 said:
Hi,

Got the MR on October 27th,
then the panel physician submitted it on November 2nd.
Passed in ECAS on November 7th.
Background changed to "in progress" on January 13th
then DM on February 7th

[/quot.
Dm Feb 7 also

woodsky

May 16, 2016
PK_11 said:
I am March 2016 applicant, still waiting for MR. I got ITA last month. I fee if I apply in EE, this month. I will get PR in EE before than paper application. Such is state of paper application.
I am going to do the same, trust me.

Waiting for Paper based and common sense from cic it's just a waste of time at this stage. Sad to see that these are the rules of the game, but I do encourage you to go forward.

Paper based applicants who were nominated are literally left in the LIMBO!

Go ahead with your EE's application.

P

pnpab

woodsky said:
I am going to do the same, trust me.

Waiting for Paper based and common sense from cic it's just a waste of time at this stage. Sad to see that these are the rules of the game, but I do encourage you to go forward.

Paper based applicants who were nominated are literally left in the LIMBO!

Go ahead with your EE's application.
I also got an ITA in late December. Cic told me that there is no point to submit a new application at this point. So I haven't applied yet but my IELTS expired 3 days ago... so now it will cost me another $330 plus 3+ weeks to even submit the EE application. Lol I hope this paper application goes through quickly.

Jatir Nana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 23, 2015
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
September 24, 2015 OINP
AOR Received.
February 25, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
CPC Ottawa
Med's Request
Upfront : July 28, 2016
Med's Done....
August 7, 2016
Interview........
NO (Security and Background Complete Jan 13, 2017)
Passport Req..
February 11, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cirrusBlack said:
Hi Jatir Nana,

Thanks for the response. Actually, I had my passport renewed last April 2016, with that, i uploaded the copy thru Case Specific Inquiry. But then, last January 15, got an eamil from the CIC asking for my new passport copy as my passport was about to expire on Feb 1, 2016 as per their record. It is also expressed on the letter that "The visa will not be issued if the new copy of valid passport (beyond 6mos) is not submitted within 30 days". Though I submitted to them already way back June 2016, in short, I uploaded the new copy, sent to them, and I even did all the 3 options on how to submit the copy of my valid passport. After two days BGC was changed to In Progress. Up to now still waiting. That is why I'm planning to do the GCMS. For me to know if the BGC was done or not yet...

Any thoughts?
Hello cirrusBlack,

You can apply with your recent passport as long as you are providing UCI and application number correctly.

Thanks.

euphoria nostalgia

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
UPFRONT: 18-11-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED: 02-12-2016
pnpab said:
I also got an ITA in late December. Cic told me that there is no point to submit a new application at this point. So I haven't applied yet but my IELTS expired 3 days ago... so now it will cost me another $330 plus 3+ weeks to even submit the EE application. Lol I hope this paper application goes through quickly.
I'm in the same situation. February 2016 applicant, got ITA in January and my ielts expires this month. i decided to not apply for EE since my gcms notes show everything is passed but security. looks like they have no reason to deny me so we just have to be patient and wait. Its hard though. its been 2 years since i started this journey