05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
param17 said:
Hello guys,
Today i sent my application.. Maybe they will recieve by monday or tuesday. Lets see when they will send aor.

Param
Hi Param, which province? And are you inland applicant?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
lizzycrown12 said:
Hi Param, which province? And are you inland applicant?
Hello lizzycrown,

I am from british columbia and yes i am inland applicant. And what about you??

Param

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
PASSED TO CIO W/ APPLICATION PACKAGE
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
param17 said:
Hello lizzycrown,

I am from british columbia and yes i am inland applicant. And what about you??

Param
I am a Filipino, but working in Papua New Guinea. So outland, applying for the Manitoba PNP.
They received my application yesterday thru DHL, signed by "DAVE" from CIO.

I am just worried,as I checked the GUIDE P7000 today, they have new uploaded forms now updated this month also NOV. Even the photo specs on the APPENDIX-A, is different now 50mmx70mm and 31-36mm face size.

Which the one I passed was 35-45mm and 25-30mm-face. I cannot do much now but wait if they will return it again, its my second application actually.

You? Are you paper-based or Express Entry?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
lizzycrown12 said:
I am a Filipino, but working in Papua New Guinea. So outland, applying for the Manitoba PNP.

I am just worried,as I checked the GUIDE P7000 today, they have new uploaded forms now updated this month also NOV. Even the photo specs on the APPENDIX-A, is different now 50mmx70mm and 31-36mm face size.

Which the one I passed was 35-45mm and 25-30mm-face. I cannot do much now but wait if they will return it again, its my second application actually.

Yes i saw they updated imm0008 generic form this november and i update as well in my application but i did not know about photograph changes . I also send 6 photo same size as you send it. But they change now 50*70mm. But i saw check list and still they say 6 photographs. But in appendix A they said to send 2 photoss only of 50*70 mm. They make everything confusing. But i do not think photograph will make any difference. They might ask for new ones later. And did they returened your first application? What was reason??

Param

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
param17 said:
Yes i saw they updated imm0008 generic form this november and i update as well in my application but i did not know about photograph changes . I also send 6 photo same size as you send it. But they change now 50*70mm. But i saw check list and still they say 6 photographs. But in appendix A they said to send 2 photoss only of 50*70 mm. They make everything confusing. But i do not think photograph will make any difference. They might ask for new ones later. And did they returened your first application? What was reason??

Param
hi Param,

Isn't it surprising and frustrating at the same time? Geez! I hope the photo specs will not affect my application and they will just ask for the correct one (whatever they want) later. Appendix-A and Document checklist are saying 2-difference ideas. I don't know which one is correct. But I followed the checklist instead.

The first application was returned as I forgot to sign SCHEDULE-4, the fund declaration form, so careless, I am! Grrrr! I sent it first last APR-2015, they emailed us AUG-2015 that they mailed back the package MAY-2015, so I waited for 3-months, then SEP-2015 the returned package reached me, that's the time I found out the reason. Their previous email saying it was deemed incomplete didnt specified the reason. Only a general email saying they returned it.

my IELTS was expired my LOA was expired. So I asked for a new one again for both. Wasting lots of time. I am really worried now.

Is this your first time to pass the application?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
lizzycrown12 said:
hi Param,

Isn't it surprising and frustrating at the same time? Geez! I hope the photo specs will not affect my application and they will just ask for the correct one (whatever they want) later. Appendix-A and Document checklist are saying 2-difference ideas. I don't know which one is correct. But I followed the checklist instead.

The first application was returned as I forgot to sign SCHEDULE-4, the fund declaration form, so careless, I am! Grrrr! I sent it first last APR-2015, they emailed us AUG-2015 that they mailed back the package MAY-2015, so I waited for 3-months, then SEP-2015 the returned package reached me, that's the time I found out the reason. Their previous email saying it was deemed incomplete didnt specified the reason. Only a general email saying they returned it.

my IELTS was expired my LOA was expired. So I asked for a new one again for both. Wasting lots of time. I am really worried now.

Is this your first time to pass the application?
Yes lizzy this is my first time sending my application.. I got my pnp approval 2 weeks ago. So i just send a federal application. I checked whole appication like 7-8 times.. Lol... Everything signed.. But i checked photo specification last week but i was having no idea that they will change photo specification as well. I hope photo will not make any difference.. Or i am planning to send photo in separate envelope. I can write date when i sent it and date when they receive and all personal information . So what you think, will that be a good idea??

Param

Param

Mim23

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-09-2015
Nomination.....
AUGUST 2015
AOR Received.
FEB-23-2016
Med's Request
MAR-18-2016
Med's Done....
MAR-29-2016
Passport Req..
MAY-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
MAY-17-2016
LANDED..........
JUL-XX-2016
lizzycrown12 said:

By the way what did you write at the back of your photo. and did you include photo of your family or just your photo??

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Mim23 said:
By the way what did you write at the back of your photo. and did you include photo of your family or just your photo??
Hello mim,

I included 6 photos of size 35*45. There is stamp of photographer on back of 5 photo And 6th one was blank. And on 5 photos i wrote dat when it was taken , my date of birth and my name. And what about you?? Did you send same size as well 35*45??

Param

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Mim23 said:
Hi Mim23! How are you? Yeah all three of us in the family (mine,spouse & baby) have passed our photos.
I just followed the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST, name of the person on the photo, birthday, date taken, (OCT-14,2015) and signature, for 5photos. I left the 6th photo blank. I didnt put details of the photographer.

How about you? Have you read the APPENDIX-A, already. ITs totally different from the checklist.

Mim23

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-09-2015
Nomination.....
AUGUST 2015
AOR Received.
FEB-23-2016
Med's Request
MAR-18-2016
Med's Done....
MAR-29-2016
Passport Req..
MAY-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
MAY-17-2016
LANDED..........
JUL-XX-2016
lizzycrown12 said:
Hi Mim23! How are you? Yeah all three of us in the family (mine,spouse & baby) have passed our photos.
I just followed the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST, name of the person on the photo, birthday, date taken, (OCT-14,2015) and signature, for 5photos. I left the 6th photo blank. I didnt put details of the photographer.

How about you? Have you read the APPENDIX-A, already. ITs totally different from the checklist.
but youre applying together with ur spouse and baby right? can you post the link of the photo specs. I cant find it, thanks.. do we need to include the name of the photo studio on the back of the photo??

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
param17 said:
Hello mim,

I included 6 photos of size 35*45. There is stamp of photographer on back of 5 photo And 6th one was blank. And on 5 photos i wrote dat when it was taken , my date of birth and my name. And what about you?? Did you send same size as well 35*45??

Param
Param, so you mean only 4photos are signed? 5th photo was the stamp? and the 6th blank?
Because as I read from the checklist, it clearly stated there:

On the back of five (5) photographs, write the name and date of the birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken. Leave the sixth photograph blank.

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Mim23 said:
but youre applying together with ur spouse and baby right? can you post the link of the photo specs. I cant find it, thanks.. do we need to include the name of the photo studio on the back of the photo??
Mim23, The previous APPENDIX-A doesn't require the photographer's details. Only the family's (yes we (3) are all travelling to Canada) details on 5 photos and the 6th blank.

But on this link, (pls check below)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#appendixA

The photo requirements are totally different. SO I am confused which one needs to be followed. CHECKLIST or THE APPENDIX-A which is just updated now, NOV-2015!

All three of us just passed the package on this same month too. Not knowing the APPENDIX-A already changed.

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
lizzycrown12 said:
Mim23, The previous APPENDIX-A doesn't require the photographer's details. Only the family's (yes we (3) are all travelling to Canada) details on 5 photos and the 6th blank.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#appendixA

The photo requirements are totally different. SO I am confused which one needs to be followed. CHECKLIST or THE APPENDIX-A which is just updated now, NOV-2015!

All three of us just passed the package on this same month too. Not knowing the APPENDIX-A already changed.
Hello lizzy,
I mean 5 photos to be stanped and write all details and 6th one need to be blank. I do not think it will be problem. What you think will it be good to send new photos in new envelope??

Param

Mim23

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-09-2015
Nomination.....
AUGUST 2015
AOR Received.
FEB-23-2016
Med's Request
MAR-18-2016
Med's Done....
MAR-29-2016
Passport Req..
MAY-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
MAY-17-2016
LANDED..........
JUL-XX-2016
lizzycrown12 said:

Thanks. im confused if I have to submit photos of my family even if they are no included in the application as stated ih the checklist.. but my photo has photo studio name

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oh yeah, we are on the same both Param. I guess they will not entertain any additional item like photo or form, outside the package envelope. Unless they requested for it.

(WE might not have any choice but to wait, an AOR or a request, or a returned package...again....huhuhu!)

By the way, I check the GENERIC FORM, and everything are just the same. Only the DATE shown at the lower left side of the form is different. The rest are the same. I hope they will consider mine... cross fingers and lots ot prayers!

Mim23, are you still single? or married already?