26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
justbpn said:
Hi meanjoe you and me of same date how long it might go for mr in ur expectation ...
I'm guessing Jan/17 or later. Recent trend shows 11 month for MR, but I may also count the fact that CIC goes deep hibernation during the year-end holidays. :(

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
This is just my opinion and observation i dont say its true but the length of processing of PR is based on how many years our contract that we have sign specially if we have a job offer. Im hoping its not that way because i have some co workers who have sign up for 4 yrs as food service supervisors attached to their nomination. My contract is 2 yrs my job offer and contract was signed last January 2015 and it will turn 2 yrs next year. My application is already done its just waiting for final review since august 24,but up to now nothing came out.

On that point. What i can see is they want us to finish our contracts because there are "some" applicants who still have remaining yrs to finish their contracts but they are leaving the employer once Already pr.

Hoping that wrong. Im not saying im right.

ivs said:
To be honest right know we cannot really tell how long it will takes to process the PR now. That 16 mos processing is the maximum times. Unlike before it was 12 mos and we can anticipate the updates for the applicants. But right now I am Dec applicants and got my Medical Reqs Nov 3, and then some of the DEC applicants here have not receiving their Medical Requests yet. I have a friend who applied Last october 2015 he got his PR exactly 12 mos but some October applicants havent got their PR yet at this moment. It really depends how fast they will able to check and got the informations they needed from you guys. So better make sure if they request some docs fom you pass it immidiately.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
This is just my opinion and observation i dont say its true but the length of processing of PR is based on how many years our contract that we have sign specially if we have a job offer. Im hooing its not that way because i have some co workers who have sign up for 4 yrs as food service supervisors attached to their nomination. My contract is 2 yrs my job offer and contract was signed last January 2015 and it will turn 2 yrs next year. My application is already done its just waiting for final review since august 24,but up to now nothing came out.

On that point. What i can see is they want us to finish our contracts because there are "some" applicants who still have remaining yrs to finish their contracts but they are leaving the employer once Already pr.

well now here in this thread I am catching your idea....

in my case for example, my contract with this employer expired on July 2016.
That is the contaract-job offer i attach to apply for Nomination.

by this mean....is over.
Of course my employer give me a new contract-job offer that i used to renew my wp.

cic has never asked me for any extra docs or job offers or nothing like that.
and also I know cic havent call my employer to verify I still work here.

I know i had everything passed, as GCMS notes say so and MP got same info.

so who knoooooows.....
the only thing is that most of us are desperate and tired of the wait.

I am not saying you theory is wrong just giving an example of my case as u said everyone is different.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
MM3 said:
This is just my opinion and observation i dont say its true but the length of processing of PR is based on how many years our contract that we have sign specially if we have a job offer. Im hooing its not that way because i have some co workers who have sign up for 4 yrs as food service supervisors attached to their nomination. My contract is 2 yrs my job offer and contract was signed last January 2015 and it will turn 2 yrs next year. My application is already done its just waiting for final review since august 24,but up to now nothing came out.

No. I have an indefinite job contract and I am still waiting like everyone else

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
MM3 said:

Hoping that wrong. Im not saying im rig
Nope i dont think so. I am sorry but Ibeg to disagree... i have a coworker before we were both dec applicAnts our work permit expiration were different by 4 mos but our updates were both the same even medical requests. One of my very close friend got their PR with support by their employers all of them got PR exactly 12 mos. They were may 2015 applicants and got their PR last May 2016. 12 of them got their PR at the same month.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Yes mdh,

I am hoping it's not like what i am thinking, its just because all are in the PACE since august 24, but nobody touches it and they are really showing if ur under the processing time of 16 months its just a calculation not even sure if it will.. On December 5 its my 60 days from the time my MP has been informed that i would be getting the news. But if not i have to call them back and they will call them again and follow up.
The more i follow up the more that they ignore the paper work.

And again ivs and mf4361 i am not saying that i am right. I just saying what i have been observed my application.

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Did medical on November 15. Status changed to PASSED today
According to GCMS notes
ELIGIBILITY- PASSED
Medical- Passed (as of today)
Criminality- in Progress

Can other december applicant share their gcms notes status plz.

gbd

Sep 24, 2016
I'm Nov 2nd applicant, so far I pass elegibility, criminality and medical. My background check status was since Sep 29th " not needed at this time " today change it to " in process" hoping not far from PPR

nadiawaits

Jun 21, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
24-08-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Your application is moving very fast. Congrats!!
I am a November 16th applicant. Still waiting for bg status to change to "In progress".

gbd said:
I'm Nov 2nd applicant, so far I pass elegibility, criminality and medical. My background check status was since Sep 29th " not needed at this time " today change it to " in process" hoping not far from PPR

keane

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
harrypotte424 said:
Did medical on November 15. Status changed to PASSED today
According to GCMS notes
ELIGIBILITY- PASSED
Medical- Passed (as of today)
Criminality- in Progress

Can other december applicant share their gcms notes status plz.
Same status as mine. Did they state anything why the criminality still in process in ur notes? It's supposed to pass at this moment

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
keane said:
Same status as mine. Did they state anything why the criminality still in process in ur notes? It's supposed to pass at this moment
I have criminal record from 2012
Conditional discharge for assault. I think thats why.

But accrording to law i am admissible because everything is removed from my record. My RCMP fingerprint report came out clean. And they have written NO REPORTABLE TRACE on my gcms.
I think they will investigate little more but at the end everything will be fine

keane

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
harrypotte424 said:

But accrording to law i am admissible because everything is removed from my record. My RCMP fingerprint report came out clean. And they have written NO REPORTABLE TRACE on my gcms.
I think they will investigate little more but at the end everything will be fine
good. as long as you honestly declare it should be OK. hope it can move on to next step fast!!!

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
harrypotte424 said:

u so fast.... I'm the same timeline as us, but my online account eligibility still says not needed at this time, only medical passed...why????

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
Yes mdh,

I am hoping it's not like what i am thinking, its just because all are in the PACE since august 24, but nobody touches it and they are really showing if ur under the processing time of 16 months its just a calculation not even sure if it will.. On December 5 its my 60 days from the time my MP has been informed that i would be getting the news. But if not i have to call them back and they will call them again and follow up.
The more i follow up the more that they ignore the paper work.

And again ivs and mf4361 i am not saying that i am right. I just saying what i have been observed my application.

yeah aug 7 i will be also 16 months.
Mp said that when contact cic 2 weeks ago aprox they told by dec 7 my file will be open for final review....
so I honestly dont know what to beleive, just have faith.

some ppl ere said push cic calling very often other like u said the more u push the less they move...

I dont know what to do when reach 16 months :'(