+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November applied visa for jan2018.

Mike001

Dec 11, 2017
I got reply today, it is not good. My agent suggested me to reapply. So, we are doing paper application tomorrow morning at CHD vfs. Now, it all depends on my luck. No idea what is going to happen. I might or might not get the visa. There are chances I will get visa late.

The reason they gave is "Others" My agent didn't send me the actual letter yet, tomorrow I will see it. They have all the online access I can't see anything. I am too stressed out.
I am also in the same situation bro...i applied on 23 of nov ....i m from nawashahar ...i applied fron chandigarh ..Nd i wanna talk to u bro ...please send me ur number in via mail..

Mike001

Dec 11, 2017
I got reply today, it is not good. My agent suggested me to reapply. So, we are doing paper application tomorrow morning at CHD vfs. Now, it all depends on my luck. No idea what is going to happen. I might or might not get the visa. There are chances I will get visa late.

The reason they gave is "Others" My agent didn't send me the actual letter yet, tomorrow I will see it. They have all the online access I can't see anything. I am too stressed out.
I am also in the same situation bro...i applied on 23 of nov ....i m from nawashahar ...i applied fron chandigarh ..Nd i wanna talk to u bro ...please send me ur number in via mail..

Mike001

Dec 11, 2017
My passport came back grom embassy yesterday...and there is not a visa stamp on it...and also there is not any refusal letter wuth it...
i think they want to cheat as there is nothing else with my passport ...and even not any official mail from embassy

kaushik prakash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Guys my visa got Approved today
10th ICSE 67.5%
12 79.8%
got admissions for Fleming college for hospitality hotel and restaurant management
Filed my visa on 23rd November and got approved 13th December (today ). It took me 20 days totally