+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November applied visa for jan2018.

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Someone should please teach me how to link this application of a thing. Please friends
create GCkey account
click link application to this account
it will as for the following:
1.Category (required)- select temporary residence
2.Sub-category (required) -select study permit and extension
3. fill out the following :

Application details
Please select one (required) - note for this one i gave UCI number and application number which worked out fine for me
Application Number (required)
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) (required) Help - Unique Client Identifier (UCI)
Family Name
Given Name
Date of birth
Date of birth - Month
Date of birth - Day
Applicant's personal information
Place of BirthPlease enter city and country of birth, or passport information.
City/town of birth (required)
Country/territory of birth (required)
PassportPlease enter the following passport information:
Passport number (required)
Country of Issue (required)
Issue date (required)
Issue date - Day
Issue date - Day
Expiry date (required)
Expiry date - Month
Expiry date - Day
Information about the applicant's study in Canada
When does the applicant's program start? (required)
When does the applicant's program start? - Month
When does the applicant's program start? - Day
When does the applicant's program end? (required)
When does the applicant's program end? - Month
When does the applicant's program end? - Day
DLI Number (required)

then you click search for application and link it to ur application

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
*we hope we get positive result even i am in the same situation na bro
I got reply today, it is not good. My agent suggested me to reapply. So, we are doing paper application tomorrow morning at CHD vfs. Now, it all depends on my luck. No idea what is going to happen. I might or might not get the visa. There are chances I will get visa late.

The reason they gave is "Others" My agent didn't send me the actual letter yet, tomorrow I will see it. They have all the online access I can't see anything. I am too stressed out.

kaushik prakash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I got reply today, it is not good. My agent suggested me to reapply. So, we are doing paper application tomorrow morning at CHD vfs. Now, it all depends on my luck. No idea what is going to happen. I might or might not get the visa. There are chances I will get visa late.

The reason they gave is "Others" My agent didn't send me the actual letter yet, tomorrow I will see it. They have all the online access I can't see anything. I am too stressed out.
Sorry to hear this bro. I havent received any updates

kaushik prakash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017

when had u applied?

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017

Hey dear
Sorry to hear this. Don't loose your hope.. I think you should apply online instead of paper application it's gonna take longer. Write a letter from yourself about reason of refusal ..

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hey dear
Sorry to hear this. Don't loose your hope.. I think you should apply online instead of paper application it's gonna take longer. Write a letter from yourself about reason of refusal ..
Lets see what they do tomorrow. The first time I applied I forced them to apply online, they wanted to do paper. Now, I regret my decision. I asked them to do online as paper applications were taking more than 4 weeks. I have seen here in forum, people who applied online got theirs within 10 days.

I just hope things work out for me this time.

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Lets see what they do tomorrow. The first time I applied I forced them to apply online, they wanted to do paper. Now, I regret my decision. I asked them to do online as paper applications were taking more than 4 weeks. I have seen here in forum, people who applied online got theirs within 10 days.

Yeah I applied online on 30nov haven't heard anything yet ..

kaushik prakash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017

ALL THE BEST !