Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Application submitted - November 2
AOR - November 28
BIL - December 11
Pre-arrival services letter - December 12
Eligibility completed on PR tracker - December 11
AIP - December 18

I just received my AIP today!! Omg I can’t believe my application is moving so fast. I’d get my biometrics done on wednesday, dec 20, I’d also get the OHIP with my AIP letter. ❤
Application submitted - November 2
AOR - November 28
BIL - December 11
Pre-arrival services letter - December 12
Eligibility completed on PR tracker - December 11
AIP - December 18
SA - December 18

My husband just received sponsor’s approval in his email. I still can’t believeeee

Last edited:

SkyEarth

Nov 20, 2023
I got an email today regarding my OWP -- it said there was a change to my application, but there wasn't any information or noticeable changes. So not sure what the update was/is, but they're doing something with it!! 8D

My husband also let me know that we got the letter with the CSQ and Undertaking request today for Quebec! ^^

ishyyyy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I got an email today regarding my OWP -- it said there was a change to my application, but there wasn't any information or noticeable changes. So not sure what the update was/is, but they're doing something with it!! 8D

My husband also let me know that we got the letter with the CSQ and Undertaking request today for Quebec! ^^

Congratulations!! I saw someone posted on fb group I joined their Quebec spousal app just took 9 months including pr card received in the mail!

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021

Congratulations I am applying for csq today and hopefully we get news about the owp

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021

I guess it is related to your biometrics which means soon it will be approved; I think

whatawaiting

Nov 28, 2023

I got the same email, but I am not sure which part has been changed. I am thinking background check is changed to in progress :)

whatawaiting

Nov 28, 2023
I got BIL on both of OWP and PR application..
I already completed biometic for OWP, and I got new BIL for PR application today :confused:
Should I do it 2 times..?

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
I did a mistake when submitted the CSQ application :( and I found out after sending the application. Tomorrow the envelope will arrive to MIFI. I will try to call them tomorrow to see if they can return it to me directly :(

In the letter from IRCC they said to submit your application to MIFI within 30 days, how does IRCC knows that I submitted it within 30 days ?

SkyEarth

Nov 20, 2023
In the letter from IRCC they said to submit your application to MIFI within 30 days, how does IRCC knows that I submitted it within 30 days ?
In your CSQ Request letter, they have a paragraph telling you how to confirm with them that your CSQ Request has been sent to MIFI :)

Please provide evidence that you have submitted the undertaking application to MIFI.
Please submit your documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via your IRCC secure account at:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform
at: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
In your CSQ Request letter, they have a paragraph telling you how to confirm with them that your CSQ Request has been sent to MIFI :)
Yes that's I know but I mean what evidence they want, a Canada post tracking number or does MIFI sent a AOR ?

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
We got the biometrics letter today even though we already did it before for the visitor visa but seems they still want to have it.