lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Hi everyone!

Since we are using a lawyer for our application, when I tried to use the tracker it has the lawyers email there. Is there a way that we can use the tracker without having to keep bugging the laywer?

Thanks!
If you’re using a lawyer you’ll have to use the representative to access the application for you! You signed off a representative form correct? Everything will go through him. I could be wrong but from my understanding if you’re using a representative you get like a code for them to use !

Reactions: ScubaC

RTV24

Jan 5, 2024
Submitted Nov 21, 2023
Document Request Dec 12, 2023
AOR Dec 13, 2023
Waiting for other steps.
A quick question- i’m on TRV. How should i apply for my work permit. Can i apply it without medical exam or should i appear for medical exam before the ircc requests it. Will i have to appear for medical exam again for Spousal PR

GloryAlemseged

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Submitted Nov 21, 2023
Document Request Dec 12, 2023
AOR Dec 13, 2023
Waiting for other steps.
A quick question- i’m on TRV. How should i apply for my work permit. Can i apply it without medical exam or should i appear for medical exam before the ircc requests it. Will i have to appear for medical exam again for Spousal PR

make appointment on medical clinic and tell them it’s for work permit.

Apply work permit

This medical is used also for your Spouse application

RTV24

Jan 5, 2024
make appointment on medical clinic and tell them it’s for work permit.

Apply work permit

This medical is used also for your Spouse application
There are two kinds of medical exams. Standard and streamlined. If i go for upfront medical exam they will only be doing standard. Can ircc ask for streamlined for spousal or standard will work?

GloryAlemseged

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
There are two kinds of medical exams. Standard and streamlined. If i go for upfront medical exam they will only be doing standard. Can ircc ask for streamlined for spousal or standard will work?
No one asks you about the Type of the medical exam. Simply make upfront medical appointments and the doctor upload your results using your UCI number.

then it will use Also on your PR application

Justin618

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
No one asks you about the Type of the medical exam. Simply make upfront medical appointments and the doctor upload your results using your UCI number.

then it will use Also on your PR application
That looks like a good idea. Is anybody doing this?

M33

Oct 18, 2023
My background check is in progress on tracker as well as the biometrics.
On gckey background check as not started and biometric number and validity period is there. Which one should I follow?
And will I get all letters from IRCC on gckey, both for sponsor and PA?

M33

Oct 18, 2023
I would recommend at least linking to GCKey so that if IRCC needs to communicate with you for updates or additional documents they can do so electronically to your email rather than through the post. GCKey will also provide you with access to status updates to see where your application is in the review process.

The email with the sponsor's UCI and the application number are considered the first AOR, so this is normal :)
Do we receive sponsor correspondence also on gckey or only for the PA?

yashok18

Jan 8, 2024
Application submitted: Nov 23, 2023
FBI clearance requested: Dec 23, 2023
FBI clearance submitted: Dec 28, 2023
AOR: Still waiting
Questions:
1. How many days it might take to get AOR?
2. I am on visitor visa now and the officer stamped that I have to leave Canada by Feb 19, 2024. If I get AOR before that, can I stay longer? Does AOR provide legal status to stay?
3. How to apply for Open work permit after getting AOR?

yashok18

Jan 8, 2024
My background check is in progress on tracker as well as the biometrics.
On gckey background check as not started and biometric number and validity period is there. Which one should I follow?
And will I get all letters from IRCC on gckey, both for sponsor and PA?
Can you post the link to tracker, thank you.

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
Application submitted: Nov 23, 2023
FBI clearance requested: Dec 23, 2023
FBI clearance submitted: Dec 28, 2023
AOR: Still waiting
Questions:
1. How many days it might take to get AOR?
2. I am on visitor visa now and the officer stamped that I have to leave Canada by Feb 19, 2024. If I get AOR before that, can I stay longer? Does AOR provide legal status to stay?
3. How to apply for Open work permit after getting AOR?
1. It varies but based on the previous applications it is around a month.
2. AOR doesn't give you a legal status, so if you get your AOR before 19 Feb you apply for OWP that would give you a maintaing status and you can stay legally in Canada until a decision is taken about your owp (average time is 110 days)
In case if your owp rejectted you will be out of status.
If you didn't get the AOR sooner, you have two options either to apply for a visitor record and you explained that you applied for sponsorship. Or once your out of status you can apply for restore status and you can stay legally until your application is processed but visitor record is 100$ while restoring status is 200$

Reactions: yashok18