+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Viv33k

Apr 30, 2024
I called the IRCC and the agent mentioned that prohibition shows completed and while I checked with them when was it completed/updated to which she mentioned it was yesterday. But portal has not been updated.
All my people waiting on prohibition from Miss office it seems like we might have an update in the portal in couple days. :) Good days are ahead
Can you please share IRCC contact details to call them to check? thanks

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Our file has been dormant since Dec 2 (me) and Dec 30 (him), just got request for both of us to provide passport pages.
Need to translate and then will submit.

fièrementcanadien

Star Member
Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Update - I called ircc today and was told everything is now complete except oath.
Out of curiosity, is this different from what shows on your tracker? I've seen many people post that they ask client support for the application status and I always wondered if the information is different. My understanding is that client support sees only what you see through the tracker (maybe they can see details of a GU that you cannot for a few days).

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Out of curiosity, is this different from what shows on your tracker? I've seen many people post that they ask client support for the application status and I always wondered if the information is different. My understanding is that client support sees only what you see through the tracker (maybe they can see details of a GU that you cannot for a few days).

I talked to ircc about my GU she couldn’t see what’s behind that.

Reactions: fièrementcanadien