+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hi All, I have completed my OATH on 27th March from Calgary.. I have also shared the oath forms to the mentioned email id(Calgary office). Still I have not received the e- certificate. Anyone in the similar boat. Please let me know. Thanks.

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi All, I have completed my OATH on 27th March from Calgary.. I have also shared the oath forms to the mentioned email id(Calgary office). Still I have not received the e- certificate. Anyone in the similar boat. Please let me know. Thanks.
It has been stated 2 to 5 business days. Hope you have signed up in IRCC portal to retrieve the e-certificate. If NOT look for the email with invitation code sign up and you will see an option to download the e-certificate which will ask for UCI, Application Number & Date of Birth details.

Reactions: PG8

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I have been scheduled to take oath on April 17 but I have not received oath invite email
Track updated on March 29
Anyone in similar situation?

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I just realized my application is with Mississauga office and not Scarborough, not sure if they changed offices but I was certain my application was at Scarborough office. I emailed MIS office and was told my background is under verification. I’m obviously confused as my tracker has background completed on February 29 and everything completed on March 7 except the oath. Has anyone ever experienced this? This scares me.
What is Mississauga email? I want to email them

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Citizenship Application:
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1185
Application: Single
Application sent: November 28 2023
Delivered: November 28 2023
AOR: December 15 2023
Test Invite Email: Jan 9th 2024
Test Completed: Jan 22nd 2024
Background Verification: 7 MARCH 2024
LANGUAGE AND PHYSICAL PRESENT: 7MARCH 2024

PROHIBITION --NO UPDATE YET

NO UPDATE AFTER THAT, ANYONE SIMILAR SITUATION ?
Is anyone else's file at the Mississauga office following a similar timeline:

Application sent: Nov 23, 2023
AOR: Nov 27, 2023
Test invite email: Jan 09, 2024
Citizenship Test Taken: Jan 15 2024
Citizenship Test Completed: Jan 15, 2024
FP request: Feb 10
FB received: March 07
Background Verification Completed: March 08
Language skills: in progress
Physical presence: in progress
Prohibitions: in progress

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
I am, kind of, my test and BG finally updated to completed after taking the test early February, but what concerns me is that the additional information request, which I responded to mid-December is still showing "waiting on you" status on the tracker. I did submit an inquiry recently to confirm that the additional info was added to my application but haven't heard back yet. which office is processing your application? mine is Sydney and from what I hear, they're notorious for being slow and inefficient.
Hi @Spark80, "Waiting on you" status was it removed from your tracker or still there? I am in the same situation. All asked documentation was sent and confirmed by IRCC but still the status didn't change. Kindly let me know if it has been changed for you and what steps have you taken to resolve this issue.

Realuser

Aug 25, 2021
Vancouver office:
  1. Application sent - Nov 19 2023
  2. AOR - Dec 13 2023
  3. Test invite - Jan 18 2024
  4. Test taken - Jan 26 2024
  5. Test completed - Jan 31 2024
  6. Prohibions - in progress
  7. Background - in progress
  8. Physical presence - in progress
  9. Language skills - in progress

Mar 26, 2024
Hi All, Completed my citizenship ceremony in person today . As of today done with all imigration formalities
I wish you all the best , and wish everyone receive the Oath Invitation soon

Reactions: cloudalgo2024

akasharda

Oct 26, 2019
I also did the Oath on 27th March from Calgary and haven’t received the certificate.

There is no support mechanism to check for status.

Reactions: PG8

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
I also did the Oath on 27th March from Calgary and haven’t received the certificate.

There is no support mechanism to check for status.

(Once you submit your signed Oath or Affirmation of Citizenship) and paper citizenship certificates are delivered to you 2-4 weeks after the
ceremony.