Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
Looks like I am the only one left here with a March 7 LPP and still waiting for oath
Scarborough office

RTVM

Jan 15, 2024
Wondering how many November applicants are waiting for LPP to be completed and how long has it been since the last update?

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
Waiting for LPP to be completed, last update February 13th..called IRCC this morning, they said LPP is not yet started.
No travel history..primary office is Montreal, secondary is Sydney..and LPP is assigned to Sydney.

JamFarr

Apr 17, 2019
I just realized my application is with Mississauga office and not Scarborough, not sure if they changed offices but I was certain my application was at Scarborough office. I emailed MIS office and was told my background is under verification. I’m obviously confused as my tracker has background completed on February 29 and everything completed on March 7 except the oath. Has anyone ever experienced this? This scares me.

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
I just realized my application is with Mississauga office and not Scarborough, not sure if they changed offices but I was certain my application was at Scarborough office. I emailed MIS office and was told my background is under verification. I’m obviously confused as my tracker has background completed on February 29 and everything completed on March 7 except the oath. Has anyone ever experienced this? This scares me.
I believe you already check your test email if it’s SCR or MIS office. Have you experienced anything that would jeopardize the process after BG completed? It’s very odd situation.

JamFarr

Apr 17, 2019
I believe you already check your test email if it’s SCR or MIS office. Have you experienced anything that would jeopardize the process after BG completed? It’s very odd situation.
Everything seemed normal, following other applicants, specifically Scarborough and my updates corresponded with theirs and when I checked my test invite originally I must have misread because I was sure it stated SCR but now it’s MIS. Perhaps I’ll call IRCC tomorrow to confirm background.

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Everything seemed normal, following other applicants, specifically Scarborough and my updates corresponded with theirs and when I checked my test invite originally I must have misread because I was sure it stated SCR but now it’s MIS. Perhaps I’ll call IRCC tomorrow to confirm background.
It would be a better option. This process getting crazy.

Benicia David

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Just a clarification, were you able to email directly to Mississauga office and get updates about the application?