+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Scarborough(SCR)* November applicants - Please add/update your timeline:

intlala
- Submitted: Nov 1, AOR: Nov 23, BG: Nov 25, Citizenship test: Dec 8 - LPP outstanding
krishtian - Submitted: Nov 1, AOR: Nov 23, BG: Nov 30, Citizenship test: Dec 9, LPP: Mar 05, Oath not scheduled
seena - Submitted: Nov 2, AOR: Nov 28, BG: Feb 21, Citizenship test: Jan 21 - LPP outstanding
yasirhashmi15 - Submitted: Nov 19, AOR: Dec 12, BG: Feb 21, Citizenship test: Jan 8 - LPP outstanding
PrasadK - Submitted: Nov 05, AOR: Nov 29, BG: Feb 20, Citizenship test: Dec 18 - LPP outstanding
OSEY - Submitted: Nov 22, AOR: Dec 13, BG: Feb 19, Citizenship test: Feb 5 - LPP outstanding
Hemdong - Submitted: Nov 07, AOR: ?, BG: Nov 16, Citizenship test: Dec 20, LPP: Feb 16, Oath not scheduled
LizzyBennet - Submitted: Nov 21, AOR: Dec 12, BG: Feb 21, Citizenship test: Feb 14, LPP: Mar 06, Oath not scheduled

JamFarr - Submitted: Nov 24, AOR: Dec 14, BG: Feb 27, Citizenship test: Jan 15, LPP: Mar 09, Oath not scheduled

▄ LPP Outstanding
Oath not scheduled
▄ Oath scheduled

added JamFarr
Tracker updated today
LPP completed : Mar 9 (reflect March 12)

thank God!!!

fallcolours

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Yes, hoping for it.

It seems like the IRCC is gathering a group of applicants from a particular area and assigning them the oath. - Just a random guess.
Quite possible. Particularly the applicants from Niagara office, as you and I are, are seeing progress in their oath scheduling.

Reactions: Vptl

ozgendk

Sep 2, 2021
Category........
Other
Same here. Hopefully, we get the oath scheduled in a day or two.
So weird; in my case on the tracker I have the oath date and the citizenship ceremony in progress but I haven’t got any email regarding this ceremony nor an email about how to download e certificate and such :/ I have 5days left to the ceremony and no invitation letter yet

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
So weird; in my case on the tracker I have the oath date and the citizenship ceremony in progress but I haven’t got any email regarding this ceremony nor an email about how to download e certificate and such :/ I have 5days left to the ceremony and no invitation letter yet
Usually you get email before 2 business days . Wait for 3 more days and then contact call centre.

Reactions: ozgendk

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
We are in the same boat. Oath is scheduled on March 18 in Montreal. Still can not see any ceremony arranged in Quebec on this date via the link below. Likely they are working on it now.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ceremonyceremonie/en/Home

Hopefully, we will get emails in a day or two. Let alone I am travelling back to Montreal to attend it.

Reactions: ozgendk

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
We are in the same boat. Oath is scheduled on March 18 in Montreal. Still can not see any ceremony arranged in Quebec on this date via the link below. Likely they are working on it now.

Hopefully, we will get emails in a day or two. Let alone I am travelling back to Montreal to attend it.
hey,we have the same office and oath date, i received yesterday the email invitation after calling them. I would suggest you to call them and on my invitation it's a virtual ceremony

tamilguy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Not everyone gets emails regarding downloading certificates. However you can sign up account anytime without invitation . You can download certificate only after you are done with ceremony and submit signed Oath form . It’s usually available after 2-5 business days after ceremony.
Here is link to sign up for portal.
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signup?lang=en
Thank you! but the link ask me for the Invite code.. Any insight into that?

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
hey,we have the same office and oath date, i received yesterday the email invitation after calling them. I would suggest you to call them and on my invitation it's a virtual ceremony
Can you please let me know which number I can call? Thank you.

ozgendk

Sep 2, 2021
Category........
Other

I assume it will be a virtual ceremony since majority of it is online now. Have you called the above number that Kya shared?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Tracker updated today
LPP completed : Mar 9 (reflect March 12)

thank God!!!
Congrats.. happy for you !! Hoping my update isn't too far

Reactions: seena