+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

ozgendk

Sep 2, 2021
Category........
Other
I just called IRCC to ask the whereabouts of my application. Basically to confirm whether there’s any update on LPP or not. They said it is “OK” that I should be able to see an update on the tracker soon that’s often the tracker doesn’t show the current status of the application. So I’m guessing I will get to see the greens on LPP soon.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
does anyone know how long after the virtual ceremony we can download the e-certificate? and when we can apply for a passport after that?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Well, you should be thankful Sydney is not your primary. I am a May applicant and still waiting for my application to be finalized.
Oh, my best wishes to you, dont know why they keep us waiting, just grab a file, check our degree/ielts , physical presence day (which we already tld them in start) and check our names in the software which tells no prohibition... booohhh! mark 'complete'
why does our file put us on hold... no clue....

Waiting, Patience....

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
I just logged into my tracker and see the update at top right as March 1, 2024 (today)
But all my tracker items were updated yesterday to completed (feb 27 date), no new update.
Is this a GU?

mefarahat

May 26, 2019
I just logged into my tracker and see the update at top right as March 1, 2024 (today)
But all my tracker items were updated yesterday to completed (feb 27 date), no new update.
Is this a GU?
Yes, this is a GU. BTW did you get your BG and LPP done? If so, you might see your ceremony in progress soon.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
No updates since last Friday (Feb 23, 2024) :'(
Scarborough is the most dumb and slowest office among whole Canada. everyone is celebrating except us....
sicking tired of it....
with the trend of scr office, it seems you will get LPP done in the next 10 calendar days.

• Wow
Reactions: PrasadK and seena