+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
The last time i taljed to IRCC and i asked them they told me my processing office is Vancouver. I am in Calgary.

I am thinking to email directly to Vancouver office about tracking issue.

Anyone got Vancouver office email?
There is no specific office email. There are test invites email address or oath invite address for specific office but they just ignore anything else you ask them. Webform is the best way to get it resolved. Attach screenshots, provide all details.

Reactions: Canada429

rockstarcg90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I only got one application minor 5(2) age 15. I only expect a oath invite from them and relying on email from IRCC since i cannot register with tracker.

Does minor have to go through background check?
They claim that for minors they check BG and Prohibitions. But i'm not sure how long they take for these, we just need to wait I think. I opted for e-Certificate and No for ceremony so it's a matter of them sending the email instructions to download the certificate. But, looks like they go in batches and based on month of submission.

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I think it just takes a while before our info gets in their database. I was able to link my partner's and my application to the tracker just a few seconds ago.

I am so glad I logged in and checked this thread. You guys rock!

BunnyTiger

Nov 29, 2023
I think it just takes a while before our info gets in their database. I was able to link my partner's and my application to the tracker just a few seconds ago.

I am so glad I logged in and checked this thread. You guys rock!
I got the AOR on Dec 15, still no luck logging into the tracker

mipan1991

Mar 24, 2021
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1098
Application: Single
Application sent: November 6th
Delivered: November 6th
AOR: November 30th
Link to Biometric: Dec 13th
test invite: Dec 12th

Reactions: tamilguy

mipan1991

Mar 24, 2021
Question about biometric-
1. If i go to RCMP, do they send the finger prints to IRCC directly? Or
2. Should i go to an RCMP accredited private fingerprinting service?

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Is there any one in Ontario that has received test invitations for November applicants? I am aware that some in Montreal and Vancouver are getting, but it seems the VOs in Ontario are already on holidays.

Reactions: tamilguy