+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Hurricane207

Aug 21, 2018
I received my AOR on Dec 4th. Tracker shows In Progress on Dec 6th. However, ECAS shows 'Application received' and has not changed to 'in process' yet. Does it mean IRCC have not started processing my application?

KATIE1304

Jan 8, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application: Single
Application sent: November 16, 2023
Delivered: November 16, 2023
AOR: December 8, 2023
Linked to Tracker: December 12, 2023

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I received my AOR on Dec 4th. Tracker shows In Progress on Dec 6th. However, ECAS shows 'Application received' and has not changed to 'in process' yet. Does it mean IRCC have not started processing my application?
I was able to register and track my husbands application today. However, no luck linking to ecas, it says application not available

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1121
Application: Single
Application sent: November 16, 2023
Delivered: November 16, 2023
AOR: December 8, 2023
Linked to Tracker: December 12, 2023
ECAS: Unable to track or access
Status in Citizenship Tracker-In Progress

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Expert,

I am Canadian Citizen and i have applied for my minor daughter for citizenship 5 (2) category.

I also have PR Tracker account which i was using last year when i sponsored her for PR.

I got AOR on Dec 06.

Which account or UCI ID should i use to register for tracker account?

I tried using my PR tracker account with my UCI ID and no luck. I tried reseting password using reset password link on Citizenship Tracker account and no luck. I tried using my daughter UCI ID and application number and no luck. I tried every possible way to register, but no luck.

I ended up calling IRCC Citizenship line and i have been told that i should be able to register with no issue. I already have raised webform with technical difficulties.

Any other suggestion guys?

I am yet to receive email about registering for Citizenship Tracker account.

Please note my daughter never had PR tracker account, i sponsor only had PR tracker account and i am still able to login in my PR tracker account and sponsorship file is closed.

Please help !

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Did you create a new account or used your PR tracker account?

Did you reset the password?

I still cannot register.
I received AOR email on Dec 8th. Today, I accesssed Citizenship tracker and registered using UCI and application number. Once that is done, they will send a code to the email registered. After that you can login to see the status. https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Reactions: king Haddi

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Expert,

I am Canadian Citizen and i have applied for my minor daughter for citizenship 5 (2) category.

I also have PR Tracker account which i was using last year when i sponsored her for PR.

I got AOR on Dec 06.

I tried using my PR tracker account with my UCI ID and no luck. I tried reseting password using reset password link on Citizenship Tracker account and no luck. I tried using my daughter UCI ID and application number and no luck. I tried every possible way to register, but no luck.

I ended up calling IRCC Citizenship line and i have been told that i should be able to register with no issue. I already have raised webform with technical difficulties.

Please note my daughter never had PR tracker account, i sponsor only had PR tracker account and i am still able to login in my PR tracker account and sponsorship file is closed.

Please help !
Try registering as new applicant without a PR tracker.

rockstarcg90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Expert,

I got AOR on Dec 06.

Please help !
I also submitted Minor only 5(2) and I created a new tracker account. AOR Nov 22