+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

sumitkukkar

May 12, 2024
Following is my timeline:

Application: Online/Single
Office: Mississauga (as per test invitation letter)
Application Date: Nov 27, 2023
AOR Date: Dec 15, 2023
In Process (tracker): Dec 17, 2023
Test Invite: Jan 23, 2024
Test Schedule: Jan 29, 2024
Test Taken: Jan 29. 2024
Test Completed on Tracker: Jan 30, 2024
Ghost Update: Apr 04, 2024
Background Check: Apr 12,2024
LPP Completed: May 6, 2024
Ceremony in progress:
May 7, 2024
Ceremony scheduled: May 16, 2024

All the best everyone!!!!

CECE2020

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2020
AOR Received.
23-03-2020
I have been requested to submit my fingerprints on January. The online tracker was showing that fingerprints are required.

I did submit them on January 19th. On February 28th the online tracker has been updated where fingerprints were no longer required.

Last Friday May 10th 2024 I got a final notice saying that my fingerprints have not been received and I have to submit them within 30 days.

I called RCMP and they confirmed that they have mailed my fingerprints to Vancouver office. I re-did my fingerprints today and I am planning to mail a proof that I did the finger prints and will send a webform.

Has anyone encountered something like this? I am not sure what to do to make sure that the new finger prints will be received!

Benicia David

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I called the IRCC and the agent mentioned that prohibition shows completed and while I checked with them when was it completed/updated to which she mentioned it was yesterday. But portal has not been updated.
All my people waiting on prohibition from Miss office it seems like we might have an update in the portal in couple days. :) Good days are ahead

viral5489

Feb 9, 2024
I called the IRCC and the agent mentioned that prohibition shows completed and while I checked with them when was it completed/updated to which she mentioned it was yesterday. But portal has not been updated.
All my people waiting on prohibition from Miss office it seems like we might have an update in the portal in couple days. :) Good days are ahead
amazing news. as we have everything same. hope for the best. we all are in same batch, so in bulk they will do update. thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benicia David

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Ohh yeah. That’s a good news. I hope we could finalize everything soon

Meg106

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Hi All,
I would like to know how long it took for those who applied for their passport as per Standard processing time?

if I go for Express option, do they ask for travel proof? Thanks

viral5489

Feb 9, 2024
My another friend who’s background completed on 11 april. He got porhibition completed

but for me background completed 7 march : no update yet

Reactions: Benicia David

Benicia David

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
My another friend who’s background completed on 11 april. He got prohibition completed

but for me background completed 7 march : no update yet
Try calling them and see as they can provide you the real time GCMS without have to apply and wait for the notes. Seems like mine was completed on the 14th but was updated today.
Don't worry they are clearing out our applications so I believe either by tomorrow or the day after if not by the end of next week they would complete your prohibition as well. Some people get prohibition and oath on the same day, so sooner the news you're waiting for will come to you.

Reactions: viral5489

Amonete

May 16, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I'll add my timeline as well. I'm going crazy with these processing times and no updates in more than 2 months whatsoever. I have friends who applied after me and literally got their passports already...

Type: Online application
Processing Office: Mississauga
Physical Presence Days: 1154
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: November 28, 2023
AOR: December 18, 2023
Test schedule: Jan 17, 2024
Test completed: Jan 29, 2024
Language skills: Mar 2, 2024
Physical Presence: Mar 2, 2024
Background: Mar 5, 2024
Prohibitions: In Progress....

Ghost Update: Mar 7, 2024

GCMS/ATIP: requested April 22, 2024
GCMS/ATIP: Still waiting to receive....

Pretty much no updates for 2.5 months now, not even a GU. Stuck on prohibitions... But that seems like a case for a lot of folks here.

Reactions: viral5489

viral5489

Feb 9, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I'll add my timeline as well. I'm going crazy with these processing times and no updates in more than 2 months whatsoever. I have friends who applied after me and literally got their passports already...

Type: Online application
Processing Office: Mississauga
Physical Presence Days: 1154
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: November 28, 2023
AOR: December 18, 2023
Test schedule: Jan 17, 2024
Test completed: Jan 29, 2024
Language skills: Mar 2, 2024
Physical Presence: Mar 2, 2024
Background: Mar 5, 2024
Prohibitions: In Progress....

Ghost Update: Mar 7, 2024

GCMS/ATIP: requested April 22, 2024
GCMS/ATIP: Still waiting to receive....

Pretty much no updates for 2.5 months now, not even a GU. Stuck on prohibitions... But that seems like a case for a lot of folks here.
I HAVE EXCATE SAME TIMELINE: LAST UPDATE WAS ON 5 MARCH BACKGROUND UPDATED . WAITING FOR PROHIBITION.

Reactions: Amonete