<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
RROC are usually quick with handling cases. Do you know by any chance if your file was transferred to them from another office or was it the first one assigned to process your application?
I'm in the same position, CPC Ottawa everything completed, Security not started. Criminality and Info sharing is complete
It was initially Sydney, that's all I know (it's the second time I call)

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Guys?

I called IRCC last Friday and they told me the criminality and info sharing are passed and security is in progress. Also my eligibility still in progress since Feb 27th….

Any thoughts?

CEC, AOR Nov 6th
Medical and bio are completed.

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Guys?

I called IRCC last Friday and they told me the criminality and info sharing are passed and security is in progress. Also my eligibility still in progress since Feb 27th….

Any thoughts?

CEC, AOR Nov 6th
[/QU
Guys?

Any thoughts?

CEC, AOR Nov 6th
Most the applications I have seen on this forum is like that regardless of CEC, PNP or FSW. Even our case is like that. Our background check is in process since February 9th. Eligibility is also in process while criminality and info sharing is passed. So I guess we just wait until the next update. Btw I saw someone posted that their background check and eligibility marked as completed after they got their ppr mail. So I don’t know how they are processing applications.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Most the applications I have seen on this forum is like that regardless of CEC, PNP or FSW. Even our case is like that. Our background check is in process since February 9th. Eligibility is also in process while criminality and info sharing is passed. So I guess we just wait until the next update. Btw I saw someone posted that their background check and eligibility marked as completed after they got their ppr mail. So I don’t know how they are processing applications.
That's how the systems work unfortunately. My Eligibility and background check weren't even in progress when I got my RFV, and they went to complete days after my RFV. Those systems lag quite significantly. Tracker easily lags by a day, GCKey is never even designed to be updated that fast.

Reactions: Ronnie568

jenzl

Apr 30, 2021
Hi All! Final decision date showed up on GCkey today (March 18). Tracker still shows background verification in progress. The CIO in Nova Scotia was processing the application when I called last week. I’m FSW-O, AOR Nov 28, more detailed timeline is in my signature :)

Reactions: Damdem2

ma123701

Feb 5, 2024
Hi All,

Got COPR today. Here is my timeline

CEC-Inland
Aor - Nov 4
Medicals - Feb 5
Biometrics - Feb 14
Final Decision - Feb 21
P1- 26 Feb
P2- 28 Feb
COPR- 18 Mar
VO-Etobicoke

Waiting for PR Card

Last edited:

Arshsidhu96

Mar 11, 2024
today i got this email .. is this portal 1 ??

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Montreal IRCC***

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
today i got this email .. is this portal 1 ??

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Montreal IRCC***
yes

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
My tracker got updated and now the address is showing as my current which I uploaded in address history but before that it was showing my permanent address which I chose as my correspondence address. What should I do? Should I inform IRCC about this. Because my BIL letter also had my correspondence address which is my permanent address.

yangje1230

Feb 8, 2024
Hi All,

Got COPR today. Here is my timeline

CEC-Inland
Aor - Nov 6
Medicals - Feb 5
Biometrics - Feb 14
Final Decision - Feb 21
P1- 26 Feb
P2- 28 Feb
COPR- 18 Mar
VO-Etobicoke

Waiting for PR Card
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Can I ask if you had any dependants or only yourself?