+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

dreamy19

Star Member
Feb 16, 2024
Aor 8 November and I'm still waiting for the ppr ! I have no idea about the tracker because I'm following up with an immigration office that refuses to give me access, it's starting to stress me out.
You can use the tracker ,just ask your agent to give you the code.
I don’t know they have slowed down the process to a record this year it seems.

Samirsss

Feb 26, 2024
You can use the tracker ,just ask your agent to give you the code.
I don’t know they have slowed down the process to a record this year it seems.
I asked but he said he was in charge of the file, no need for him to give me the code, now I just want to know the cause of the delay, are there any AORs before me that are still pending?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Aor 8 November and I'm still waiting for the ppr ! I have no idea about the tracker because I'm following up with an immigration office that refuses to give me access, it's starting to stress me out.
That's quite sad and frankly infuriating. What's the point of not giving access of PR tracker to someone? If your GCKey is connected to your email, you can signup or do forgot password for your PR tracker and gain access. These douchebag immigration agencies needs to be named and shamed.

Reactions: kallisti

Samirsss

Feb 26, 2024
That's quite sad and frankly infuriating. What's the point of not giving access of PR tracker to someone? If your GCKey is connected to your email, you can signup or do forgot password for your PR tracker and gain access. These douchebag immigration agencies needs to be named and shamed.
No, the account is created with his email address. I don't know if the ircc can understand this case and find a solution for me.

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Please, has anyone encountered a situation in which IRCC only sent MIL for 1 family member? Should I raise a webform or wait for the others? I'm confused. Has anyone been in a similar position?

ams2410

Nov 9, 2023
Please, has anyone encountered a situation in which IRCC only sent MIL for 1 family member? Should I raise a webform or wait for the others? I'm confused. Has anyone been in a similar position?
See them if they are exempted...my kids under the age of 14 were exempted MIL.

dreamy19

Star Member
Feb 16, 2024
Hello,

I have a question.Can we call IRCC even if we have applied through representative?if anybody has an idea about it please share.

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Hello,

I have a question.Can we call IRCC even if we have applied through representative?if anybody has an idea about it please share.
Absolutely you can. We applied with a lawyer too and called IRCC twice in the past one month.

Reactions: dreamy19