+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Congrats
did you get an email notification for the Final Decision?
I see in your signature you got a 3rd ADR. Would you mind sharing what this one was about ? Trying to gauge if there is high chance of getting another one after the one I got (they did request 2 documents in the same ADR so was hopeful it would be the only ADR).

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I see in your signature you got a 3rd ADR. Would you mind sharing what this one was about ? Trying to gauge if there is high chance of getting another one after the one I got (they did request 2 documents in the same ADR so was hopeful it would be the only ADR).
Yeah, actually they asked me the same document requested in ADR 1. When I reached IRCC they told me probably the officer didn't get my first response. they left a note and told me to resubmit again the same documents.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, actually they asked me the same document requested in ADR 1. When I reached IRCC they told me probably the officer didn't get my first response. they left a note and told me to resubmit again the same documents.
thanks ! Did you receive a receipt notification in the GCkey messages ? And do you remember if in GCKey in the Review of additional documents section if it said "Not applicable" or "We are reviewing" ?? I submitted mine on Friday and it went immediately to "Not applicable" bu read in several posts that it should go to "we are reviewing" at some point.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
thanks ! Did you receive a receipt notification in the GCkey messages ? And do you remember if in GCKey in the Review of additional documents section if it said "Not applicable" or "We are reviewing" ?? I submitted mine on Friday and it went immediately to "Not applicable" bu read in several posts that it should go to "we are reviewing" at some point.
Yes I did recieve a notification in GCkey and got an email
in the Review of additional documents section it was said: we need additional documents, please see the messages. after I submitted the document it went to Not Applicable.
I submitted this Friday and just few minutes ago I got a message: We got your document thanks.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Yes I did recieve a notification in GCkey and got an email
in the Review of additional documents section it was said: we need additional documents, please see the messages. after I submitted the document it went to Not Applicable.
I submitted this Friday and just few minutes ago I got a message: We got your document thanks.
Thanks ! I submitted on Friday too and waiting for this message so hopefully today or tomorrow.

Reactions: sabensaid92

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
Please how long does Eligibility and Background check take? Both have been in process for me since February. Also my file was transferred to IRCC London United Kingdom, as a result, IRCC agents said they can't access my application again unless I raise webform to IRCC London. Although I live in the UK, but I thought all applications are treated in Canada. Please is it something I should be worried about? I did my Biometrics in London on the 5th of March and it was linked same day. Medicals have already been passed in Mid-february

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hello!
I see a lot of cases nowadays, when both Eligibility and Background went to Completed in tracker simultaneously. But for some people only Eligibility was completed and Background remained in progress. Do we have someone here who had this sequence and already got PPR? How long did it take from completed eligibility to completed both Eligibility and Background leading to the final decision?
* I know, that every case is different, just what to see someone who had only eligibility completed in tracker...

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got an NOI from OINP recently. My query is that I don't meet one of the Employment requirements mentioned under my NOC code. Can it be a problem in getting NOI approved?
Also, can you please elaborate why they ask for Resume of applicant? Is this due to the fact that they'll show it to employers to find if the applicant meets employability standards of Ontario?

Mar 11, 2024
FSW-O French Draw
AOR: 28 Sep 2023
BIL and Medical request: 31 Jan 2024
Biometrics completed: 6 Feb 2024
Medical given: 8 Feb 2024
Eligibility completed: 15 Feb 2024
Medical completed: 16 Feb 2024
Background: In Progress since I created tracker account on 1 Feb 2024

@NimmaDreamland Looks like we have same the same timeline, do you have any updates? :(

Usama96

Nov 23, 2023
I don't know why my background check is taking so long. In tracker it shows "in-progress" whereas in the GCkey portal it still says "Not Applicable."

AOR 28th Nov 2023
Biometrics passed 5th Feb 2024
Eligibility Completed 15th Feb 2024
Medicals passed 20th Feb 2024
Background check goodness knows what is uppppppp!!!!

I have one dependent. Someone I know who is a single applicant had same ITA and their AOR was 6th Dec, their medicals passed on the same date as me and on the same day they got their final decision. Sigh don't know what variables contribute to long processing of Background check :(
Hi, Is there any change in the GCKey for background or it's still showing the same i.e. "not applicable"

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
Hello!
I see a lot of cases nowadays, when both Eligibility and Background went to Completed in tracker simultaneously. But for some people only Eligibility was completed and Background remained in progress. Do we have someone here who had this sequence and already got PPR? How long did it take from completed eligibility to completed both Eligibility and Background leading to the final decision?
* I know, that every case is different, just what to see someone who had only eligibility completed in tracker...
For me Eligibility went to completed after medical and biometric. Background went to completed only after PPR

Reactions: TTBR