+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Huz96

Jun 14, 2022
CEC inland. Nov 16 AOR. Biometrics and medical completed. Eligibility not started. Bg in progress
VO: Montreal
I guess im gonna have to wait a longg longg time lol

Mohamed mars

Star Member
Nov 29, 2023
I called them today, I am in the same visa office RROC. I hope it starts moving faster :(
I don’t know how long it takes for our applications to get finalized. Furthermore, i have no information about this VO. Did you ask about security and criminality ?

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023
CEC Inland, AOR Nov 13
BIL FEB 13
Submit my BIO on Feb 14
Eligibility completed on tracker on Feb 21
FD in GC on Feb 22
P1 Feb 23

PVO CIO, SVO CPC
P1 VO Etobicoke

Reactions: josshe

Wadibasher

May 31, 2019
Nov 6 AOR
BIO and Med. Completed.
BG - Infosharing completed, Criminality passed, Security - not started.
Eligibility - In progress.

My PVO is Kitchener and SVO is Vancouver. Anyone has any experience or idea about their processing timeline?

Reactions: Empress34

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
Same here, any updates? My GCKey says Feb 8. I see COPR details in the application tracker, but no portal1 email as yet.
I spoke to ircc agent today, they are asking to wait. My VO is Sydney, NS. Did you get any update ? Whats ur VO ? Some people are getting portal1 email within few days, dont know why its taking time for me

sb2220

May 6, 2022
I just received a confusing update on my portal. The last update I received changed the Background in progress to Background in review on portal, and completed on tracker. But today the portal updated with "Review of medical results - February 24, 2024:You passed the medical exam." I was expecting PPR update now. Here's my timeline so far:

FSW - Inland
ITA: 26th September, 2023
AOR: 1st November, 2023
BIL: 17th January, 2023
Medical Passed: 17th January, 2024
Biometrics provided: 22nd January, 2024
Biometric completed: 22nd January, 2024
Eligibility completed: 23rd January, 2024
BG completed on tracker: 17th February, 2024 (Updated on 19th February)
Review of medical results - February 24, 2024

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
I just logged in into my tracker and I noticed that I've seen multiple time (almost daily) this message: we received your enquiry
I haven't done any enquiry besides my IMM5476 (done and approved) and my Biometrics 2 weeks ago.
Any insights?
I think if you call IRCC, this is added. Not sure though

Reactions: Damdem2

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
Exactly a month since last update which was eligibility complete nothing since, when u start expecring ircc brings you to ground, wait continues
GC key updated with following today:

Review of additional documents ( Not sure why as i have not provided any further documents)

February 23, 2024 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

February 23, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

After waiting ages since eligibility was marked completed on tracker (gc key still shows in progress) I am hopeful of receiving confirmation soon now but remain concerned with my spouse's name being misspelt by IRCC.

Afagha

Dec 20, 2023
Hi guys,I got an ADR for POF in the mail a few hours ago to respond by a date 1 month from now. Anyone with any similar ADR? How did you go about it? What was the outcome?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
GC key updated with following today:

Review of additional documents ( Not sure why as i have not provided any further documents)

February 23, 2024 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

February 23, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

After waiting ages since eligibility was marked completed on tracker (gc key still shows in progress) I am hopeful of receiving confirmation soon now but remain concerned with my spouse's name being misspelt by IRCC.
yes you should receive confirmation soon. What happened with your spouse name spelling ?

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
yes you should receive confirmation soon. What happened with your spouse name spelling ?
While i put in the name correctly for some reason the first name was misspelt on ircc's gc key and tracker(one letter missing from the first name). It was corrected for couple of days when biometrics were given in December but reverted again to incorrect name in January 2024.

A couple weeks ago i also raised a webform to have it corrected but got an email back basically telling me to put all the information in a letter of explanation and send it via web form again ( which to be honest is a load of BS as i had sent all the information already).

Curious part is bio letter did have incorrect name as well but it was corrected once bio was given so while I will send out a letter with the requested information i sincerely hope they get there act together for petty issue like these instead wasting time.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
While i put in the name correctly for some reason the first name was misspelt on ircc's gc key and tracker(one letter missing from the first name). It was corrected for couple of days when biometrics were given in December but reverted again to incorrect name in January 2024.

A couple weeks ago i also raised a webform to have it corrected but got an email back basically telling me to put all the information in a letter of explanation and send it via web form again ( which to be honest is a load of BS as i had sent all the information already).

Curious part is bio letter did have incorrect name as well but it was corrected once bio was given so while I will send out a letter with the requested information i sincerely hope they get there act together for petty issue like these instead wasting time.
That is really weird I agree. Hopefully on the documents it will be the correct name. I think when you receive P1 and P2 you might be able to make sure the correct spelling is on the ecopr.

I got something weird too on my GCKey: before getting the UCI updated my full name as in my passport was written in the applicant information (the box on the right hand top corner) but now it is only my maiden name there, however on the BIL it is the correct full name. I dont have access to tracker yet to see what they put there.