PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
They are checking your criminality, security and info sharing. No one can tell you how long it takes because it depends on your file, it can take one day and can also take couple of weeks. What’s your AOR ?
Mi is definitely taking a couple weeks! I did biometrics from Jan 24 and no updates

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Hello everyone, do you know how long it takes to receive email 1, email 2 and ecopr for inland FSW candidate. My pvo is RRVO. I have a deadline for scholarship and having PR will change everything. Can I use my copr number in the tracker as an evidence that I am approved for PR?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone, do you know how long it takes to receive email 1, email 2 and ecopr for inland FSW candidate. My pvo is RRVO. I have a deadline for scholarship and having PR will change everything. Can I use my copr number in the tracker as an evidence that I am approved for PR?
Hello everyone, do you know how long it takes to receive email 1, email 2 and ecopr for inland FSW candidate. My pvo is RRVO - Depending on VO, it differs.

Can I use my copr number in the tracker as an evidence that I am approved for PR? - I dont think so, you will need at least eCoPR, if not PR card to prove that you are PR

Reactions: Nehal56

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
Everything is marked as complete in tracker on feb 8th but still no update in portal. Anyone on same boat? or how long it’s taking currently

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Everything is marked as complete in tracker on feb 8th but still no update in portal. Anyone on same boat? or how long it’s taking currently
Everything completed in Tracker since 19th, nothing in gckey.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I just logged in into my tracker and I noticed that I've seen multiple time (almost daily) this message: we received your enquiry
I haven't done any enquiry besides my IMM5476 (done and approved) and my Biometrics 2 weeks ago.
Any insights?

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
I just logged in into my tracker and I noticed that I've seen multiple time (almost daily) this message: we received your enquiry
I haven't done any enquiry besides my IMM5476 (done and approved) and my Biometrics 2 weeks ago.
Any insights?
Same here. I guess it is internal thing. But nothing after 22 Feb for me. I am afraid they will sleep on the file again.