+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
Did they tell you details about your status when you first called ? Criminality, security ?
i have everything completed except security not started. :confused:
I only have info sharing completed. Criminality and security not started but I dont think this could be an issue for me.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Did they tell you details about your status when you first called ? Criminality, security ?
i have everything completed except security not started. :confused:
I'm on the same boat, everything completed and last time I called (tuesday wednesday I don't recall) criminality passed but security not started.
For my case probably because i've been to countries in the last years so that's why

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I only have info sharing completed. Criminality and security not started but I dont think this could be an issue for me.
did you ask them specifically about info sharing? or they just told you that while you were asking about your status?

Mohamed mars

Star Member
Nov 29, 2023
Actually security remains not started even when it is being checked. So it is the last step before ppr. I feel like we have the same Visa officier hhh.

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
I'm on the same boat, everything completed and last time I called (tuesday wednesday I don't recall) criminality passed but security not started.
For my case probably because i've been to countries in the last years so that's why
Just a question pleass, does background in your Gckey account state that it is in progress or it says we will let you know when your background check is started.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Do you mean security screening is not common for all the applications, and is done only for few chosen one’s? The reason I am asking this is because last time when i called the call center to the agent told me “your application is pending for security screening while info sharing and criminality is completed “.
Security screening is also done within hours for a few applicants(which was the case for me). They don't skip it for anyone as that's a required step for every applicant.

Reactions: AlbertSingh

yangje1230

Feb 8, 2024
Hi everyone, I became 30 years old last December and should I update my application for that or it’s calculated automatically because it’s less 5 points from my original CRS point.
CEC healthcare draw inland
no update AOR Nov 17