+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Rhymzo

Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone! Pls I need helpful clarification! FSW Inland:
AOR Nov 26
Paid for the biometric since Jan 4, but yet to hear from IRCC.
My question is about the medicals. I heard we do not have to do a new medicals so I submitted the medicals I did in 2021 before I entered canada. I just want to know if I did the right thing. I see people passing their medicals, do they also submit their old medicals or new ones.

Thanks

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
I just created a tracker.
Medical exam: Completed
Biometrics: In progress (Appointement for Jan 28)
Elligibility: not starter
Background verification: In progress

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
So actually I just entered my GCkey and found that my UCI has changed. as excepted they gave me back my former UCI.
As per GCKEY always, I passed the Medical results. But they've set the date for Jan 27th. Probably my VO is in Canberra Australia? Or Wellington NZ?
we'll see ;)

Rhymzo

Apr 7, 2021
So actually I just entered my GCkey and found that my UCI has changed. as excepted they gave me back my former UCI.
As per GCKEY always, I passed the Medical results. But they've set the date for Jan 27th. Probably my VO is in Canberra Australia? Or Wellington NZ?
we'll see ;)
Pls did you submit your old medicals or you did a new one?

Tluciano

Dec 19, 2023
AOR Nov 26
My question is about the medicals. I heard we do not have to do a new medicals so I submitted the medicals I did in 2021 before I entered canada. I just want to know if I did the right thing. I see people passing their medicals, do they also submit their old medicals or new ones.

Thanks
I submitted my old ones, still waiting AOR Dec 15th. I say many that did the same and have passed medical exams. If you are inland probably they will not request new ones

sb2220

May 6, 2022
AOR Nov 26

Thanks
I am also an Inland applicant (AOR - 1 Nov). You will be fine, my medical passed and I uploaded my 1.5 year old document, even though it's expired.

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
we'll see ;)
Same thing happened for me with the date, it was set to today's date while it was sent yesterday