+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

ss.sharnaly

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
They are all over the place with my application it seems.
Medical is passed.
Background check in progress. Eligibility in progress.
I am Pnp inland - Healthcare worker for alberta
Great to hear you fast progress. We are November 18 AOR, Ontario PNP outland. Hope we'll also get some good news soon

Reactions: Trayceee

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Some fb pages and WhatsApp group. Fsw outland and pnp Outland.
Can you please post a screenshot. FSW Outland has been very slow. Processing seems to be on the background. PNP seems to be faster. I will be glad to see a post on FSW Outland

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Can you please post a screenshot. FSW Outland has been very slow. Processing seems to be on the background. PNP seems to be faster. I will be glad to see a post on FSW Outland I am unable to add screenshots here will try again and try to post it
I am trying to post the screenshots but it is not working. I will try again and post it ASAP.

Last edited:

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
Just had a ghost update in the GC. Nothing shows new, everything is the same with before.
But tracker didn't update any information.
This is wired

sb2220

May 6, 2022
Hi,

I just received Medical passed and my UCI and Biometric ID updated. However, it's still asking me to give my Biometrics within 30 days. Currently, I am travellng outside Canada and might be staying here for next 3 weeks at least. Can I provide my biometrics outside Canada, even though I am a FSW-I applicant?

I have booked an appointment with Service Canada for 6th February (after I return), but I'm getting an appointment for 22nd January in the currently I'm currently visiting (India).

AOR: 1st Nov

Last edited:

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Hi,

I just received Medical passed and my UCI and Biometric ID updated. However, it's still asking me to give my Biometrics within 30 days. Currently, I am travellng outside Canada and might be staying here for next 3 weeks at least. Can I provide my biometrics outside Canada, even though I am a FSW-I applicant?

Congratulations

Reactions: sb2220
Nov 24, 2023
Hi,

I have booked an appointment with Service Canada for 6th February (after I return), but I'm getting an appointment for 22nd January in the currently I'm currently visiting (India).

Congratulations

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi,

Send IRRC webmail advising of your appointment date which falls outside of the 30 days. Attach appointment confirmation letter to the webmail.

If you look at the bottom of your BIL, you will see instructions on what to do if you are unable to do the biometrics within the 30 days.

My brother did same thing and IRCC responded it has been forwarded to responsible officer. Eligibility passed the next day

alisps

Jun 27, 2023
I got MEP/BIL request on 16 Jan. My AOR is 5 Dec . Today i got a ghost update on my account dont know what it was anyone got similar ghost update after MEP/BIL request ...

Reactions: ashes321