PNP-outland
ITA: oct 20
AOR: Nov 5
BIL/Medical request: Dec 11
BIL completed: Dec 14
MEP:Jan 05

damywola

Jan 15, 2024
I think the agent was right though. I wouldn't expect her to mention that the application is under processing when I haven't got biometric request or permanent UCI.

Some IRCC agents get a little angry with people who ask for info way before SLA. It could be just the agent. Has happened a few times before.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I think the agent was right though. I wouldn't expect her to mention that the application is under processing when I haven't got biometric request or permanent UCI.
I see the confusion now. I mistook your username for someone else who had their eligibility and background check in progress with pending BIL.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
the first time I called them the lady told me my eligibility passed and they are checking on my BG. Then the week after I called them back, and the man told me my application hasnt opened yet, no officer assigned to my application yet. I'm not sure what happened lol
damn this is so weird

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
I called IRCC just now and the agent said the application is yet to be processed, that they are confirming whether the documents submitted are complete. She said it's after this confirmation that processing will start. Please is that what is referred to as Eligibility Check? My GC Key is also showing the same update since I submitted, that they are reviewing if I met Eligibility criteria. I'm just confused, this is 60 days after AOR
I called again just now and was told that Background Check is in progress.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
That's great, congratulations! What's your AOR and what kind of applicant are you (PNP/FSW/CEC)?
AOR NOV 17
PNP - INLAND
HEALTHCARE WORKER

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Wow! Congratulations so, your eligibility check and background check done without biometric?
They are all over the place with my application it seems.
Medical is passed.
Background check in progress. Eligibility in progress.
I am Pnp inland - Healthcare worker for alberta

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hi guys,
Quick question!
My passport expires in October and I’m thinking of renewing my passport. I have two options and I’ll like to seek your opinions.
1) I renew my passport now and inform IRCC via web form
2) I wait till February ending to see if I’ll receive my PPR, if I do, I submit my passport, get my COPR stamped on it then renew my passport. Since visas are still valid even a passport is expired. I’ll then travel with both passports.
I’ll like to know your opinions.
It will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I am seeing few December AOR getting BIL in few other forums. My AOR is 30 Nov, still I haven’t received any updates. Do I need to call IRCC? Does calling IRCC makes any difference?

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
Hi guys,
Quick question!
My passport expires in October and I’m thinking of renewing my passport. I have two options and I’ll like to seek your opinions.
1) I renew my passport now and inform IRCC via web form
2) I wait till February ending to see if I’ll receive my PPR, if I do, I submit my passport, get my COPR stamped on it then renew my passport. Since visas are still valid even a passport is expired. I’ll then travel with both passports.
I’ll like to know your opinions.
It will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
October is still far away, I think both options are okay.

Reactions: Oyinwola__