Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Healthcare buddies! I’m the same draw and category. Hopefully it’ll be us soon.
Hoping the same no idea how it's progressing but I always thought first CAN turns to all numbers, BIL and medical request comes in and once you submit that then the actual wait time starts. From my AOR of 28th Nov it has now been more than 1.5 month don't know what the situation it.
But hoping the requests starts going out.

Reactions: ashes321

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Some people even with December AOR (CEC) are able to get updates by calling IRCC. I called last week and they said I've passed candidate eligibility and criminality check was in progress. Kinda strange as UCI is still not updated and no BIL. AOR: December 15, 2023

Maybe people with November AOR can call IRCC agent and ask for updates?

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
Did you receive updates for your November 9 AOR? Just curious because we've seen Nov 17 and even 20
I am FSW-Outland, and I didn't receive any update. If IRCC keeps the same rhythm as last week, I should be getting news in 2 weeks (last week they sent BIL and MEP for the October 11 to 20 AORs).

I guess I am a french stream although I got the ITA in a general draw. I don't think that would make any difference in the processing time, at least not at this stage in which we all still did not pass the R10 (file completeness).

I see November AORs who got updates from this thread are all PNPs.

Reactions: Moji9292

damywola

Jan 15, 2024
Inland FSW
ITA Oct 25
AOR Nov 1

Called IRCC last week and was told my application was still in submission mode, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Nuida

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Some people even with December AOR (CEC) are able to get updates by calling IRCC. I called last week and they said I've passed candidate eligibility and criminality check was in progress. Kinda strange as UCI is still not updated and no BIL. AOR: December 15, 2023

I called IRCC 2 weeks ago and they told me my background check already started while I didn’t receive any updates. They said you will receive BIL/MED instructions soon. However I didn’t receive any update so far.
CEC AOR: Nov 06

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023

the first time I called them the lady told me my eligibility passed and they are checking on my BG. Then the week after I called them back, and the man told me my application hasnt opened yet, no officer assigned to my application yet. I'm not sure what happened lol

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Quick question: people who are getting BIL (FSW Non-PNP outland), did IRCC process eligibility or anything else before you got the BIL?

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Quick question: people who are getting BIL (FSW Non-PNP outland), did IRCC process eligibility or anything else before you got the BIL?
It never used to be the case despite being the logical thing to do. But nowadays it does seem like quite a few applicants are getting their eligibility cleared before getting their BIL.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Can someone tell me the difference between R10 clearance vs eligibility clearance? Or are they the same?