Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
Hi guys! I recently called IRCC and they said that my application is still at completeness check. AOR 16 Nov. FSW-O EE.
OMG !!! 2 months gone with absolutely no progress! I hope we'll hear some news soon...

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hi Guys,
I’m having issues creating an account on the tracker.
What are the possible errors that might be responsible?

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
I don’t know if it works, but I put a call to IRCC a day before I got my BIL and MED instructions to get an update on my application. The next day, I got it.
Maybe that nudged them, I wouldn’t know.

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
I called IRCC and the staff said my application is yet to be processed, only received on the 9th of November. I guess maybe because I didn't pay the RPRF at the time of submitting my application. I paid it on the 20th of December and raised a webform immediately but she said they are yet to receive notification of the payment. She asked for the receipt number and then confirmed the payment. She thereafter linked it to my application. That's the only positive thing so far. My concern is the POF that is being tied down rather than investing it, because I don't know if they will still ask for updated POF.
I called IRCC just now and the agent said the application is yet to be processed, that they are confirming whether the documents submitted are complete. She said it's after this confirmation that processing will start. Please is that what is referred to as Eligibility Check? My GC Key is also showing the same update since I submitted, that they are reviewing if I met Eligibility criteria. I'm just confused, this is 60 days after AOR

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I called IRCC just now and the agent said the application is yet to be processed, that they are confirming whether the documents submitted are complete. She said it's after this confirmation that processing will start. Please is that what is referred to as Eligibility Check? My GC Key is also showing the same update since I submitted, that they are reviewing if I met Eligibility criteria. I'm just confused, this is 60 days after AOR
Not eligibility, this is R10 completeness check

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Completeness stage (R10).