+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

• Review of eligibility @
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

= Review of medical results @

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

" Review of additional documents

• We do not need additional documents.

i: Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Si Biometrics ©

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

® Background check €

• Not applicable.

" Final decision ©

o Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is how my GC Key looks like. What does that mean?
this is the status on my GC key but when i called the answers were totally different idk what's going on

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
Is your UCI still starting with CAN ?
And if you have not done biometrics yet you cannot have passed them
i have already paid my biometrics fees on 9 december 2023 and got receipt on 15 december 2023 and have biometrics done in 2019 which is valid for 10 years

sauron666

May 17, 2023
At RFV stage, COPR number is already generated. I don't think the COPR will be generated if you don't pay the RPRF fee. This is just my personal opinion.
Yes, I expect to receive some kind of notification to pay that fee when I reach that stage. But atleast until then, my application should be moving forward, right?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
i have already paid my biometrics fees on 9 december 2023 and got receipt on 15 december 2023 and have biometrics done in 2019 which is valid for 10 years
Even if your biometrics are still valid, you have to do them again for PR, there was an exemption before due to COVID but since June 2023 everyone needs to do biometrics again for PR, regardless of validity of previous ones.

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
Even if your biometrics are still valid, you have to do them again for PR, there was an exemption before due to COVID but since June 2023 everyone needs to do biometrics again for PR, regardless of validity of previous ones.
but they didn't ask for it. They just asked to pay and gave me the receipt with a mail that your additional documents are uploaded

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
but they didn't ask for it. They just asked to pay and gave me the receipt with a mail that your additional documents are uploaded
You will receive the BIL (biometrics instruction letter) later. Som get it shortly after submitting receipt but for others it will take several weeks

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Yes, I expect to receive some kind of notification to pay that fee when I reach that stage. But atleast until then, my application should be moving forward, right?
Yeah! You should get a notification for payment. There's a fellow here whose application was not progress on similar situation with you. I will advice that you pay the fee ASAP and save yourself all the negative stress. Playing safely is best. This is just an opinion. Thanks.

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
OINP EE HCP - Outland
AOR : Nov 8
MEP/ Biometric Done : Dec 20
GC Key : BG in Process/Eligibility in review
Tracker : Eligibility not started / BG in Process

Reactions: popforg