<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

ymashruwala

May 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon @scylla
My wife is traveling abroad in January. She gave her biometrics today i.e., 4 December 2023. I am wondering what options does she have in case her application is completed/ approved. Is there a way we can delay the acceptance of CoPR? I am nut sure how the procedure workes when the application is approved. Please consult.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@legalfalcon @scylla
My wife is traveling abroad in January. She gave her biometrics today i.e., 4 December 2023. I am wondering what options does she have in case her application is completed/ approved. Is there a way we can delay the acceptance of CoPR? I am nut sure how the procedure workes when the application is approved. Please consult.
No idea.

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
My luck was that the day I had to pass my medical was the same day that IRCC decided to ditch the upfront medical. But on GCkey I had still to upload something in the upfront medical section. And because I've already paid I had no choice so I passed the exam and uploaded it.
I'm November AOR and not response yet so far
NO response yet

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How long is the travel? Is it for a month or more? Or just a few days or a few weeks?

If the later, come back and then submit your application as you got 30 days to submit your passport. If the former, you'll have to inform IRCC.

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
I received an email on changes to the express entry profile builder that captures post code of the location of job offer (if applicable) and province or territory and postal code of primary residence in Canada (if applicable).
Stating again: Please review your Express Entry profile to see if these changes affect you. You may have to update your Express Entry profile.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
Hi! First time posting here,

FSW - OUTLAND
ITA: 19 Sept
AOR: 9 November

No news since the AOR. I see it is going pretty slow for November AORs

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
**UPDATE**
I just got an email from CPCS Client Notification :

" Dear Client,
We would like to bring to your attention that your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program encountered a technical issue that resulted in you not being correctly informed about the need to provide biometric fees. Please see attachment for further details and instruction.

Thank you (IRCC). "

FSW Outland, Single applicant. Transport Category
NOC - 70020
ITA - 20th Sept,
AOR - 14th Nov
Bio Fee request today - 8th Dec

Nothing changed in my profile though. UCI still CANxxxxx

I have a question for the experienced people : Does this request mean R10 passed??

popforg

Sep 25, 2023
**UPDATE**
I just got an email from CPCS Client Notification :

" Dear Client,
We would like to bring to your attention that your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program encountered a technical issue that resulted in you not being correctly informed about the need to provide biometric fees. Please see attachment for further details and instruction.

Thank you (IRCC). "

FSW Outland, Single applicant. Transport Category
NOC - 70020
ITA - 20th Sept,
AOR - 14th Nov
Bio Fee request today - 8th Dec

Nothing changed in my profile though. UCI still CANxxxxx

I have a question for the experienced people : Does this request mean R10 passed??
Same here.
I got this email even I paid Bio Fee and submitted to IRCC via Web form on Nov 16.
I guess this email from IRCC would be a general notification to all the applicants who did not pay Bio Fee within the application.

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
I guess they haven't started asking for CEC applicants

soupotdar

Dec 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
I'm technically on the border - AOR 31st Oct. Got my BIL on 29th Nov.