+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
They mean that the PCC was valid, not that IRCC admitted it. If the PCC is invalid, they'll most likely be rejected at R10 stage (MEP/BIL).
Or be asked for a new one. Happened to my SIL - had all the documents ready just waiting for ITA. I submitted her application before I realized the PCC had expired by a few days. I asked her to do a new one ASAP and we were bracing ourselves for a refusal…but they just requested for a new one. That was in 2019…I guess IRCC is not that forgiving anymore.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
EE - FSW | Outland
ITA - September 27, 2023
Médical - November 8, 2023
Submitted and AOR - November 20, 2023 (yeah I took my time I had to deal with some personal issues and some difficulties to provide some documents so explanation letters needed to be written)

So what are the next steps to watch? how do you know that the R10 passed?
Also, I have already been in Canada for 6 years as a student in 2012, finished my uni degree, worked a little here and left to Europe after. I have my old UCI. Is that going to stay to same or I'll be given a new one?

Thanks folks!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
EE - FSW | Outland
ITA - September 27, 2023
Médical - November 8, 2023
Submitted and AOR - November 20, 2023 (yeah I took my time I had to deal with some personal issues and some difficulties to provide some documents so explanation letters needed to be written)

So what are the next steps to watch? how do you know that the R10 passed?
Also, I have already been in Canada for 6 years as a student in 2012, finished my uni degree, worked a little here and left to Europe after. I have my old UCI. Is that going to stay to same or I'll be given a new one?

Thanks folks!
You pass R10(documents are complete and ready to be checked) once you are MEP/BIL. If under the current public policy you are required to submit your biometrics again, you'll have to do that once they send a BIL. After that, it is just a long wait.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
You pass R10(documents are complete and ready to be checked) once you are MEP/BIL. If under the current public policy you are required to submit your biometrics again, you'll have to do that once they send a BIL. After that, it is just a long wait.
Yeah I'm quite sure I need to submit biometrics again. When I first applied for study permit in 2012 and for the subsequent renewals of my status in Canada I never provided any fingerprints.
MEP stands for what please?

Thanks a lot

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
If I want to submit additional documents for dependant in my PR applications through webform.Whose details should be filled in under "applicant details" of webform? Is it principal applicant's or dependant's?

Anyone who got into similar situation, plzz help
Seniors plzz help

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
If I want to submit additional documents for dependant in my PR applications through webform.Whose details should be filled in under "applicant details" of webform? Is it principal applicant's or dependant's?

Anyone who got into similar situation, plzz help
Seniors plzz help
Principal applicant…and then note in more info section that it’s for your dependent and provide further details.

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Inland FSW
ITA OCT 26
AOR NOV 6
biometric already available and valid
Medical available from previous application
No updates after AOR

Reactions: ersandee

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Inland CEC
ITA Oct 10
AOR Nov 16
Medical added from old application , not updated
Biometric already given during study ,haven't received BIL
Didn't have biometric payment with application fee.

Did anyone paid the bio fees upfront and updated via webform?