Medical Completed - 23-Jan-24
MEP - 5-Feb-24

As per tracker:
Biometrics - Completed
Medical - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
Background - In Progress

Updated today in GCKey

Final decision - February 19, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Background moved to complete, and received PPR today as well :D basically three and a half months from AOR to PPR, incredible

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
Did any inland applicant get portal1 email ? My final decision was updated in gckey on Feb 8 but didn't get portal1 email yet

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I'd like to know if things has changed or stayed the same regarding the RFV or PPR communication.
Do they specify to which VFS you need to send your passeport? or you can send it to any VFS you choose?
Thanks

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
I'd like to know if things has changed or stayed the same regarding the RFV or PPR communication.
Do they specify to which VFS you need to send your passeport? or you can send it to any VFS you choose?
Thanks
You can submit it to any VFS, but if it's different from the one you did your biometrics, you'll have to pay a "Package Transmission Fee". The rate of that differs according to the branch you wish to submit your passport. It would most likely be on their website.

Reactions: sabensaid92

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
You can submit it to any VFS, but if it's different from the one you did your biometrics, you'll have to pay a "Package Transmission Fee". The rate of that differs according to the branch you wish to submit your passport. It would most likely be on their website.
thanks a lot!

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Hello everyone, I just called IRCC. They moved my PVO to RROC (It was Sydney before). They said my info sharing is in progress but my criminality and security did not start yet. They said I just have to wait.

AOR Nov 6, FSW Inland, ITA health category. The waiting is killing me lol

josshe

Feb 8, 2024
Can you let me know when your background check started ? I am yet to take biometrics but in my tracker it says background check is in progress.
Hello everyone, I just called IRCC. They moved my PVO to RROC (It was Sydney before). They said my info sharing is in progress but my criminality and security did not start yet. They said I just have to wait.

AOR Nov 6, FSW Inland, ITA health category. The waiting is killing me lol

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Can you let me know when your background check started ? I am yet to take biometrics but in my tracker it says background check is in progress.
I have no clue but my guess is yesterday as they updated and extended my Medicals and this was the only update since long time. On Feb 5, nothing was started in terms of background. Still showing in gckey that we will let you know when we start your background verification

josshe

Feb 8, 2024
I have seen people saying we need to check tracker for eligibility and background check for correct update . gckey for medical and biometrics update.
I have no clue but my guess is yesterday as they updated and extended my Medicals and this was the only update since long time. On Feb 5, nothing was started in terms of background. Still showing in gckey that we will let you know when we start your background verification