+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
I called them yesterday and they told me application is approved.but i have to wait some days or weeks . She was saying file still have to proceed to landing something I didn’t get it .
You are inland ?
She probably meant you have to go through the process of P1, P2 and eCOPR before being considered PR, even if your application is approved.
Some people receive P1 same day as approval and others it takes a while. Same thing between P1 and P2 and again between P2 and eCOPR.

Arshsidhu96

Mar 11, 2024
You are inland ?
She probably meant you have to go through the process of P1, P2 and eCOPR before being considered PR, even if your application is approved.
Some people receive P1 same day as approval and others it takes a while. Same thing between P1 and P2 and again between P2 and eCOPR.
Yes , currently in Canada. Hope so I will get it soon .
Btw thanks. Will message when i got P1 .

Usama96

Nov 23, 2023
Hi Guys,

My PCC is expiring next week and my PR file is currently is in-progess at the BGV stage. Should, I make a new PCC and send it to IRCC or should I wait for their further instructions?

TIA.

morsontr

Jan 4, 2018
Hey everyone, quick question about the landing procedure and what the immigration officers are looking for.
For the requirement of “2 copies of a detailed list of personal/household items being brought” - how detailed is it required to be?

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
Got ecopr today.
P1 Feb 24, P2 Feb 26.
Photo got rejected with below reason though it was as expected specifications and not damaged. Does anyone have any idea on what could be the reason ?

- Damaged photos (ink on photos, photos torn or scratched, or staple holes)
- Other

Reactions: josshe and Nehal56

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Got ecopr today.
P1 Feb 24, P2 Feb 26.
Photo got rejected with below reason though it was as expected specifications and not damaged. Does anyone have any idea on what could be the reason ?

- Other
Was it a physical photo that you scanned ?

Wazzupguys

Feb 3, 2024
Got ecopr today.
P1 Feb 24, P2 Feb 26.

- Other
Did you receive Ecopr though?
Or if photo rejected you don’t get ecopr yet?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
No, I took it from a professional photo studio
So it was a digital one that you got on USB key or by email directly from photo studio ? If yes then I am not sure what is wrong with it but I would return to the photo studio asking them for another 1. You could call IRCC but I am doubtful they will give you a specific reason.

By the way what was your visa office for P1 ? Your timeline is pretty fast from P1 to eCOPR.

ams2410

Nov 9, 2023
You can order your GCMS notes, but that will take approx a month to get done. And usually when there is a flag of review the officer will analyse the documents in hand and if he need something he will send you a document request ADR.
So all you have to do is wait
Thank you for the kind gesture in responding me.

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
So it was a digital one that you got on USB key or by email directly from photo studio ? If yes then I am not sure what is wrong with it but I would return to the photo studio asking them for another 1. You could call IRCC but I am doubtful they will give you a specific reason.

By the way what was your visa office for P1 ? Your timeline is pretty fast from P1 to eCOPR.
yes, i got it from studio in email. VO is etobicoke

Reactions: Sarah1980