Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Nov 5 AOR, everything completed in Tracker on Feb 19th, nothing afterwards...no final decision date no copr...

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
My tracker was updated with COPR details and in the portal I have Final decision - March 1, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

While the status is still the same I got a new message named "Request letter" with this The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

So, is this PPR what will be the next steps post submitting the documents

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hello, can you please share your time line details and stream?

My tracker was updated with COPR details and in the portal I have Final decision - March 1, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

While the status is still the same I got a new message named "Request letter" with this The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

So, is this PPR what will be the next steps post submitting the documents

Dec 10, 2023
Was waiting for portal 2 but then read email again yesterday where it states please provide height and eye colour too , emailed again with that info added and still waiting for portal 2. I hope 2 emails are not gonna be a problem.
Just got portal 2 email today. Information submitted. Waiting for ecopr , anyone know approx how much time is it taking these days?