+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

dreamy19

Star Member
Feb 16, 2024
Update: Got BIL on 28th Feb

I want to know if somebody has created the tracker even after hiring a representative.Also, after how long I can access tracker if I get BIL or do I need to wait till submitting biometrics?
Please help if you have any info.Thanks

Dec 5, 2019
Here is my timeline
AOR - 14 NOV
BIL - 13 FEB
TRACKER COMPLETED FOR ALL - 26 FEB

I have not received the P1 email yet. I connected with ircc and they mentioned that email was already sent on 26th Feb.
Can someone suggest what should be next step for me?

AlbertSingh

Nov 24, 2023
Here is my timeline
AOR - 14 NOV
BIL - 13 FEB

I have not received the P1 email yet. I connected with ircc and they mentioned that email was already sent on 26th Feb.
Try KAI method; search for it on the portal

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Here is my timeline
AOR - 14 NOV
BIL - 13 FEB

They'll resend you portal 1 email. Did the agent not say that? Weird.

Mohamed mars

Star Member
Nov 29, 2023
@iSaidGoodDay a question please, i have on gc key this message: “Final decison - 26 February 2023 - your application is…” and everything completed on tracker as well as COPR number generated. However i still have not received ppr. Is there still any risk of refusal ? Or is it just a matter of time before receiving ppr. Thanks alot.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@iSaidGoodDay a question please, i have on gc key this message: “Final decison - 26 February 2023 - your application is…” and everything completed on tracker as well as COPR number generated. However i still have not received ppr. Is there still any risk of refusal ? Or is it just a matter of time before receiving ppr. Thanks alot.
They can't refuse your application at this stage. They'll issue a PFL at worst. I think you'll receive a PPR/RFV very soon. Nothing to worry about here.

Reactions: Mohamed mars

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
I am on the same boat.. I have "Final decision - 1st March 2024" Let me know if you get any updates?

Reactions: Mohamed mars