+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Dec 10, 2023
Hi, I am currently on work permit and applied for express entry under FSW. I am in canada and my address says the same when checked on the new tracker. I received PPR today asking to submit passport or inform If i am in canada using a webform. I am a little confused here as i was expecting portal 1/golden email but instead received request form/PPR. Has anyone else had the same experience? Any suggestions on what i should do other than raising webform. Also if anyone knows how much time it will take to process this?

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Hi, I am currently on work permit and applied for express entry under FSW. I am in canada and my address says the same when checked on the new tracker. I received PPR today asking to submit passport or inform If i am in canada using a webform. I am a little confused here as i was expecting portal 1/golden email but instead received request form/PPR. Has anyone else had the same experience? Any suggestions on what i should do other than raising webform. Also if anyone knows how much time it will take to process this?
I had the same. Called them and they said to submit a form. It is the same as receiving P1 email. It looks like they will change the process moving forward.

Reactions: anmolnarang297
Dec 10, 2023
I had the same. Called them and they said to submit a form. It is the same as receiving P1 email. It looks like they will change the process moving forward.
Thankyou for replying , I am glad to hear that i am not alone here , i was so tensed since i got this today and wasn't sure if this is going to delay everything. Can you please share some more information what exactly they told you on call about this? Also when did u get ur PPR? And since then did u get any update?

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Thankyou for replying , I am glad to hear that i am not alone here , i was so tensed since i got this today and wasn't sure if this is going to delay everything. Can you please share some more information what exactly they told you on call about this? Also when did u get ur PPR? And since then did u get any update?
I received the P1 email one day before the request letter and I replied on the same day, so they said either officer did not receive the email yet or he wants to make sure I am in Canada. Nothing to worry about. They send me PR portal link on the email the following day.

Reactions: anmolnarang297
Dec 10, 2023
I received the P1 email one day before the request letter and I replied on the same day, so they said either officer did not receive the email yet or he wants to make sure I am in Canada. Nothing to worry about. They send me PR portal link on the email the following day.
Ok got it , thanks again.
But i never got P1 email , all I received is this request letter/Passport request. Would u recommend calling ircc?

tulipquan

Oct 31, 2022
My application is "Final decision - Feb 23 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" but from then till now I don't receive anything. Mine is FSW outlander and I have applied through agent. Please share your experience. Thanks

ams2410

Nov 9, 2023
My AOR is 18 November 2023. FSW Outland.
My all things are completed except eligibility is in progress from 14 Feb 2024. My dependent less than 10 year of age showing background verification is in progress. I am too worried..how long it would take for final decision.

candypr

Feb 27, 2024
Alberta EE - PNP | Outland
ITA - September 18, 2023
Submitted - November 5, 2023
AOR - November 6, 2023
Medical Passed - December 26,2023
Biometrics Completed- December 26,2023
Request Letter l-Feb 6,2024
AOR- Feb 14,2024
All Status Completed on Tracker-Feb 19,2024
No COPR number yet?
Fingers crossed! just saw COPR message form another member with similar program & AOR.