+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First Applied: 31st July
Document Sent Back to me: November 10 (for missing an original signature)
Reapplied (with same documents + original signature) - 11th September
Medical: 13th January
More tests required: 29th January
Medical passed: 4th May
Eligibilty completed: 17th May
Pre-Arrival:17th May
Background Passed:6th June
COPR: 6th June
VO: New Delhi
Received PPR: 8th June

Reactions: Mareen

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Submitted : 28th November
Medical and Biometrics: Jan 28th
Sponsorship Approval: around the same time of medicals.
Medical Passed: Feb 6th
Pre Arrival: may 27th
Ready for Visa email passport request: 13th June ( today )
VO: Ottawa

Reactions: comarxx

AvishkaS

Sep 18, 2022
Submitted : 28th November
Medical and Biometrics: Jan 28th
Sponsorship Approval: around the same time of medicals.
Medical Passed: Feb 6th
Pre Arrival: may 27th
Ready for Visa email passport request: 13th June ( today )
VO: Ottawa
Hi,

Congratulations to you! When did your background check complete and the COPR number update on the tracker?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi,

Congratulations to you! When did your background check complete and the COPR number update on the tracker?
No, I have a tracker account( with my UCI ,not my spouse’s) , but never shows anything other than what it was updated a couple months ago for sponsorship approval. I only see last updated dates on tracker.

And on GC key account, the status is same “in progress” with latest update on May 28th ( just a day after we got pre arrival services letter ) . I’m assuming the next day it got generated when there was an update.
And today, we got the email.

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied for a family class application with my dependent child on Jan 18, 2023. I received a passport request today, it mentioned only my UCI number and not our child's. Do they send PPR only for the Primary applicant and the dependent included by default or does the dependent receive a separate passport request?

Appreciate your help.
Thank you

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hi Guys,

I applied for a family class application with my dependent child on Jan 18, 2023. I received a passport request today, it mentioned only my UCI number and not our child's. Do they send PPR only for the Primary applicant and the dependent included by default or does the dependent receive a separate passport request?

Appreciate your help.
Thank you
I cannot answer your question. But then, why would you post it in a thread dedicated to November 2022 outland spousal PR applications. It looks like you also posted it to the more general spousal applications thread AND to a January 2023 outland spousal thread. Do you feel that cluttering up the forum with multiple identical posts will yield quicker and better answers?

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I cannot answer your question. But then, why would you post it in a thread dedicated to November 2022 outland spousal PR applications. It looks like you also posted it to the more general spousal applications thread AND to a January 2023 outland spousal thread. Do you feel that cluttering up the forum with multiple identical posts will yield quicker and better answers?
I don't think everyone reading all threads so I posted my question in different threads and I thought more November applicants already got ppr requests than January applicants. There are a few applicants who got ppr in the January thread so they can't answer my question. I need a quick solution because I need to send my passport within 30 days.
I don't think I did anything wrong!

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I don't think everyone reading all threads so I posted my question in different threads and I thought more November applicants already got ppr requests than January applicants. There are a few applicants who got ppr in the January thread so they can't answer my question. I need a quick solution because I need to send my passport within 30 days.
I don't think I did anything wrong!
I get the idea, however, I have seen comments by some of the old hands here, on more than one occasion, suggesting that multiple identical posts are poor forum etiquette. I tend to subscribe to that view.

What I have seen happen, a number of times, is that a post in one thread will get a couple of replies, an identical post in another thread will get a few replies, as will a third identical post. So the responses become quite scattered and not all collected in one place. That makes it harder for any forum member who is looking for answers to the same or a similar question. They are not likely to discover all of the replies, and some missed replies might have helped.

Reactions: ERCAN and YVR123

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
I have the same issue. I have also received only one ppr just for my wife even though I have child as a dependent. So I called them they said you don't need to have different ppr request for each of them.

Reactions: diya_tj

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I have the same issue. I have also received only one ppr just for my wife even though I have child as a dependent. So I called them they said you don't need to have different ppr request for each of them.
Hi,
How did you book the passport submission appointment with single ppr ?
Did you upload the same ppr for your spouse and child?

Soon!

Dec 8, 2013
Hello, I have quick question. If sponsor submitted application in a different province(in Alberta for example, was actually living there), but moved to Quebec(right before applicant got approved and got the visa). Does the applicant:
1: need the CSQ, if so, can they get it once they arrive in Quebec
2: need to land in Quebec, (can they do that without the CSQ)
3: Or they can only land or live in Alberta or different provinces except Quebec