+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Well, there was one... around 30 years ago... Is it relevant to the observation?
Oh I see. I asked because I was wondering why your BGC changed from in progress to Not Applicable. My initial thought was that maybe you already had an application edited in which your BGC had been done but not the case as your prior application is many years ago

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Oh I see. I asked because I was wondering why your BGC changed from in progress to Not Applicable. My initial thought was that maybe you already had an application edited in which your BGC had been done but not the case as your prior application is many years ago
Got it. Well, I think the text is misleading. There were many reports of this status simply meaning that the application just transitions between internal states and sometimes indicating that the BGC has been complete. But it doesn’t really aligns with my timeline, and I didn’t have any so called ghost updates, so my guess that it is somehow related to the today’s maintenance and the mass update of the status last week. I’ll report if something changes.

Reactions: PositiveEnergy

Mystogan

Jan 31, 2023
Update
Just received Medical Request, May 2nd. Took 3 months after Biometrics.
Visa Office is London.

I got the request from GCkey, the PR tracker has not been updated for some reason

Last edited:
Reactions: Ad78

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Update
Just received Medical Request, May 2nd. Took 3 months after Biometrics.
Visa Office is London.

I got the request from GCkey, the PR tracker has not been updated for some reason
I just received my wife’s Medical request too now. Though our Biometric was upfront from her previous TRV application.
It’s like approximately 3 months from when we got SA.
VO is Accra, Ghana

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Mine just got updated too. Any updates on Pre-arrival letter/Eligibility/Background check for you?
No Pre-arrival letter yet
Eligibility has not started
Background in progress (since April 19)
Medical in progress (May 02)

What about you? What are your timelines?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Yeah i have the same stuff as you, and timeline is in my signature
Ok. The email for the medical request you received. Where did it come from?
Ours was addressed from the CIO office in Nova Scotia. I was expecting it to come from Accra VO where our application was moved to months ago

Mystogan

Jan 31, 2023
Ok. The email for the medical request you received. Where did it come from?
Ours was addressed from the CIO office in Nova Scotia. I was expecting it to come from Accra VO where our application was moved to months ago
Doesn't say but i believe it is from the London office

Chintan31

Sep 16, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10/09/20
Med's Done....
12/10/20
Passport Req..
18/12/20
Hello!

Can anyone please help me in locating the visa office my application is being processed? I have applied spousal visa and my spouse is outside Canada. I am currently in Canada. I am trying to update my spouse address as PR tracker is showing incomplete address.

Would be thankful if someone can guide.

Thanks

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hello!

Can anyone please help me in locating the visa office my application is being processed? I have applied spousal visa and my spouse is outside Canada. I am currently in Canada. I am trying to update my spouse address as PR tracker is showing incomplete address.

Thanks
See what others say, but so far as I am aware, usually the only indication of visa office comes with the sponsorship approval letter. But, sometimes it does not appear there. If it does not, I understand that some people call the IRCC and ask. Not sure if that always works.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
VO is also indicated on CSQ (if Quebec is one`s destination). Although, it sometimes may not be the final one. Other than that - you need to call IRCC.

Hello!

Thanks
In my case, the tracker is showing incomplete address as well. Even more, initially they displayed my address from like 20 years ago and I have no idea where they took it from (CRA?). They later fixed this by themselves. So I would just ignore it. If your application included the full address and it's still relevant there is no need to send them anything. On the other hand, if PA or sponsor moved recently, then you need to send them the new address.