+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
Got my gcms notes. It turned out absolutely useless. Very slow processing with close to no significant updates since AOR.
The only interesting part is that my dependent trv was processed about 15 days after the file was transferred to remote office, which btw happened 7 months after file submission. The trv was processed under a special program with code TRVI1 ( I suspect that it’s the one announced by Fraser).
other than that, notes contained absolutely no useful info, no concerns noted, nothing…
Your file is stuck in which stage?

roxzcan

May 16, 2023
Hi Guys, i got a request for IMM5669 form. Why they requested?, the same info i already provided during the application.

Anyway i have uploaded the next day although they gave 30 days. Any idea on whether they will review it before the given 30days?. thanks.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Hi Guys, i got a request for IMM5669 form. Why they requested?, the same info i already provided during the application.

Anyway i have uploaded the next day although they gave 30 days. Any idea on whether they will review it before the given 30days?. thanks.
It's a common occurance to get this form requested again. How soon will they process it, no one knows

Reactions: roxzcan

roxzcan

May 16, 2023
Guys, my GC key shows Final decision - October 11, 2023.

but no update on tracker or anything. what does i mean, tracker showing background checkin progress.

SkyW192

Sep 6, 2023
Guys, my GC key shows Final decision - October 11, 2023.

but no update on tracker or anything. what does i mean, tracker showing background checkin progress.
Hey there!

From what I heard tracker is not always reliable, but I myself am in a situation where under GCkey Status the last update was October 29, 2022. but I've received many updates since then from IRCC via email, and Tracker is Stuck at BGC - In Progress. since April 2023 and had a couple of shadow updates last one was on July 19, 2023. Without seeing any actual update in the application

What's your destination province ?

roxzcan

May 16, 2023
Hey there!

From what I heard tracker is not always reliable, but I myself am in a situation where under GCkey Status the last update was October 29, 2022. but I've received many updates since then from IRCC via email, and Tracker is Stuck at BGC - In Progress. since April 2023 and had a couple of shadow updates last one was on July 19, 2023. Without seeing any actual update in the application

What's your destination province ?
Hi Skyw, ON is my dest. province. 2 days after, my tracker was updated with all completed. and copr details available but yet to get the PPR.

Reactions: sai23

Sunset78

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Resent them our police certificate. Almost done copying entire history from 2021 to 2022 whatsapp into pdf. Snagit has been a lifesaver with their automatic scrolling on desktop. Husband was able to zip all of 2023 into txt. Not submitting all the pages its well over 1000 pages of chat history. Have screen shots of video call history that's the main way we communicate. And more detail of trips, photos with receipts, and showing bank statements if we couldn't find receipts. It's still gonna be a large file in the end. We originally sent in 30 photos wirh description of our meetings and 20 pages of communications. But they want more so they'll get more. And I'll inform I can send them every last photo and message. I'll have thumbnails showing we have 100s more photos and massive messages. Each trip has minimum 20 photos and we have done 5 trips so far and we are meeting again in a week for our 1st anniversary. So it worked out to be a 75 page document detailing our trips. Not including our commuications.

Sunset78

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
We had to do some major compression of the pdf and remove a lot of the documents as it only allowed 4mb. They wanted more photos, trips, messages, receipts, everything from the beginning of our relationship. We did the best we could in a small document (showed a little of each trip, morearriage, and even us getting our 3 matching tattoos - all with significance of our life events) and stated we have over 4000 pages of messages (screenshot the number of pages) timestamps of videochats as we talk daily for hours, can even supply recordings of our videochats as I have a camera recording that captures motions indoors, hundreds of photos, bank statements showing what and where we spent our money on the trips and etc stated we will submit everything if needed without hesitation. Plus resent the police certificate they requested. Now we wait... again. But tomorrow I fly out to see my husband for 2 weeks.