+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
We had to do some major compression of the pdf and remove a lot of the documents as it only allowed 4mb. They wanted more photos, trips, messages, receipts, everything from the beginning of our relationship. We did the best we could in a small document (showed a little of each trip, morearriage, and even us getting our 3 matching tattoos - all with significance of our life events) and stated we have over 4000 pages of messages (screenshot the number of pages) timestamps of videochats as we talk daily for hours, can even supply recordings of our videochats as I have a camera recording that captures motions indoors, hundreds of photos, bank statements showing what and where we spent our money on the trips and etc stated we will submit everything if needed without hesitation. Plus resent the police certificate they requested. Now we wait... again. But tomorrow I fly out to see my husband for 2 weeks.
Good luck! At least your file is moving and not in limbo as with our Quebec case...

I wonder how many November 22 applicants are still there.

Reactions: Sunset78

Sunset78

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Good luck! At least your file is moving and not in limbo as with our Quebec case...

I wonder how many November 22 applicants are still there.
Thanks. Yes I can't imagine what people of Quebec are feeling. It's ridiculous what they did.

I'm curious too. Seems like a mixture of status right now. I won't be surprised if they ask for interview.

Reactions: Home_13579

Mystogan

Jan 31, 2023
Congrats!

Btw, did PA came to Canada on TRV? If yes, could you please share the experience at the border control. Any questions on dual intent? Or anything to note?
It went really smooth, officer just asked few questions: Purpose of visit, how long she is staying, and if we both work.
I made sure to book her a return ticket as well and I think that helped

Reactions: ERCAN

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
This marks 365 days of waiting.
Effectively no movement for 7 months. No meaningful GCMS entries.
Published processing wait at the time of submission: 16 months
Published processing wait as of now: 33 months.
Time to go: 21 months.

Maybe this wasn`t the right choice after all...

sai23

Star Member
Jul 15, 2023
Update: My husband received his passport request letter yesterday. I actually emailed IRCC on Monday and asked if they could finalize my husband's application this week and was really surprised when they sent his request letter the very next day. Everything in the tracker is now completed and COPR details have been generated.
I hope that everyone who is still waiting will receive good news soon :) I know that the wait is painful.
I can finally be with my spouse now after one year!

Application received: Nov 26, 2022
AOR: Jan 30, 2023
Medical exam request: Feb 8, 2023
Medical exam completed: Feb 11, 2023
Background check in progress: April 19, 2023
Eligibility in progress: June 6, 2023
Eligibility completed: Sept 20, 2023
Police clearance request: September 20, 2023
Passport request (PPR): November 28, 2023
Background check completed: November 29, 2023

Reactions: Home_13579

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Not sure if anyone from Nov22 is still around but here is an update: near the end of the year we had a few updates in a quick succession: everything marked as complete for PA and two ADRs for the dependent who reached 18 y/o. We were extremely lucky to be get the PCC really fast (usually there is two month wait for an appointment at the consulate) but after submitting it back everything went silent again. Wonder if they will take another 6 month to verify the dependent... :(

detailed timeline in the signature