AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
So to give everyone a better understanding of what happened in my case - After 6 months of radio silence after my test, I got my notes and it said PM03. I called IRCC and they said it is non-routine and I will hear back soon. About 2 weeks ago. I got an email from Hamilton (similar to the test email) and they scheduled an interview and it also showed online on the tracker too. I had an interview 3 days ago. Officer interviewed me online through teams. They had some doubts with regard to my travel history since I had done a soft landing and was going in and out for 2 years out of my 5 year eligibility so they wanted to double check and said my file was flagged. So she asked me about my travel history and i explained it to her and she understood the background better and I had enough days too so it was simple. It lasted 15 min and she approved it and she said I will get oath mail soon in November sometime. 3 days after the interview, it showed LPP complete online and DM on Ecas. So now waiting for Oath mail.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
So to give everyone a better understanding of what happened in my case - After 6 months of radio silence after my test, I got my notes and it said PM03. I called IRCC and they said it is non-routine and I will hear back soon. About 2 weeks ago. I got an email from Hamilton (similar to the test email) and they scheduled an interview and it also showed online on the tracker too. I had an interview 3 days ago. Officer interviewed me online through teams. They had some doubts with regard to my travel history since I had done a soft landing and was going in and out for 2 years out of my 5 year eligibility so they wanted to double check and said my file was flagged. So she asked me about my travel history and i explained it to her and she understood the background better and I had enough days too so it was simple. It lasted 15 min and she approved it and she said I will get oath mail soon in November sometime. 3 days after the interview, it showed LPP complete online and DM on Ecas. So now waiting for Oath mail.
Thanks for sharing, hope you get your oath soon.

Reactions: johnsyk

mirazahmed

Oct 11, 2023
Thanks for sharing. I have been living in Canada since I first arrived in April 2018. Didn't leave the country for a single day. No idea what is taking them so long to check my physical presence. The location section at my notes is blank. Due date for physical presence is showing 18th Jan 2024. Status - not started.

rildney

Sep 17, 2023
My process has been stuck on LPP since February after I passed the Citizenship test. The LPP due date is also now overdue since October 27th. My notes didn't have anything specific that would tell me the reason for the delay. I has also sent a follow up through webform about a month ago but got nothing back yet. What does it mean that the LPP is now overdue and what else would you guys recommend me to do?

Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: mirazahmed

tanuj83

Oct 10, 2023
Hi, I have same condition that my LPP is stuck since March after passing Citizenship test, And LPP due date is passed last week. What should I do now. Please suggest.

• Wow
Reactions: mirazahmed
Aug 6, 2023
Exactly the same situation with the similar Due Date :(

My process has been stuck on LPP since February after I passed the Citizenship test. The LPP due date is also now overdue since October 27th. My notes didn't have anything specific that would tell me the reason for the delay. I has also sent a follow up through webform about a month ago but got nothing back yet. What does it mean that the LPP is now overdue and what else would you guys recommend me to do?

Thanks

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Thanks for sharing! All the best, your Oath is right around the corner.